Page 320 of 337 FirstFirst ... 220270310317318319320321322323330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3368

Buy Infinity and create a Japanese PSN account.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Thanks for the info sir.
    And I don't have to have a new copy right? Though i'm willing to buy one if I have to.
    Someday they will all watch as I change the world..

You'll want to buy new unless you plan to stay offline.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Alright, good to know. Thanks again.
    Someday they will all watch as I change the world..

A bit of info you'll probably want to know is that if you have PSP2 and have characters you wish to transfer over, you'll need your save converted to that region.

I'll provide a link to my thread on doing it yourself, but this is only needed if you wish to transfer characters from NA/EU to JP
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200331

I would like to know how an American can get the Japanese version of this game. Could I get it through the Playstation Store on Vita? Or would I have to buy the solid disc and use an old PSP model?

If I were to play online, how would I make a Japanese account? Don't I need Japanese resident information? I'm confident these questions have been asked before but since the search can be laborious I feel that it's fair to just ask these questions again (assuming they have already been asked before).

Quote Originally Posted by megamegabuster View Post
    I would like to know how an American can get the Japanese version of this game. Could I get it through the Playstation Store on Vita? Or would I have to buy the solid disc and use an old PSP model?
    Even in Japan, Infinity isn't availble for use with the Vita and that you will need a PSP in order to play it, whether digital download through PSN or a UMD.

Quote Originally Posted by megamegabuster View Post
    If I were to play online, how would I make a Japanese account? Don't I need Japanese resident information? I'm confident these questions have been asked before but since the search can be laborious I feel that it's fair to just ask these questions again (assuming they have already been asked before).
    If you recall the process when creating a PSN account in general, a physical address was never needed. All you needed to do when creating an account for use through the Japanese version was set your region to Japan at time of account creation.

So, if I got the game through a JPN account and wanted to use my main US account to play online, could I do that?

You have to be on the other account to play online and unlile the western version of PSP2, the Little Wing License is necessary to play online and is account bound rather than having it as part of the game. In short, buy the game via digitial download get the code automatically, or buy the game new and register the game through JP PSN.

Pardon me, but I have another question since I currently don't have a Vita. Could I make a JPN account on an old PSP, buy the PSP2I download, and download PSP2I onto my Vita?