Default [PSO2 JP Ship 02]Looking to make a team.

I'm currently part of a team but not too sure if I'll be staying with it.

I'm looking for a players along these lines:

[1]Level doesn't really matter, the biggest problem in this game, in my opinion, is that low level players, especially people who can't speak Japanese, can't easily get support from other players. I'm hoping to bridge the gap between V-harders, TA-ers, and normal mode/hard mode players. For this I'm going to need players that don't mind going the extra mile to help a player twenty/thirty/forty levels lower than them.

[2]I'd like to encourage lower level players to join, and have no quarrel with high level players joining as well, but if you are a high level player I'd like for you to at least support those lower than you, as it helps us all to enjoy the game.

[3]The purpose of this team is to provide a group environment for players of all level to play together, but even more so for the low level players, or players who want to level one of their lower classes, or alts. It's not about brand new players, it's not about old players, it's about both.

[4]I'd like that the members of the team are at least capable of speaking English, you don't have to be an English major, but it'd be really nice if you try to refrain from speaking in caps every other message. =P

[5]I'd prefer that vulgarity be kept at a minimum to non-existent, as not everybody enjoys symbol arts of nude anime girlz, and I'm pretty sure it's something you can get banned for.

[6]All timezones are welcome, hopefully we can become large enough that it won't be a problem.

[7]Be friendly, if you're a grouch and can't get along with anybody, I'd prefer you don't bother trying to join. Nobody wants a team full of people that can't get along. Not to be mistaken with anger or a bad mood, everybody gets in a bad mood sometimes. Just don't diss your fellow teammates, it's rude. I'm sure we'd like to have a social team, and the best way to be social is to get along.

[8]If you wish to join, simply post your in-game name here in the thread, or send me a PM, and we'll make it work. I haven't thought up a name for the team yet, but don't worry about that.

This team is not going to be constructed until I get at least 6-10 people willing to join. Please, if there are any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Ive been looking for a team, and this sounds like something I'd be interested in. Im on ship 2 and my in-game name is Kasar, so hit my up with progress info and what not.

This also sounds like something I'd be interested in.

ID should be DocSavage and my character name is Hela.