Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Hmm I'm going to try this now, I'm so glad I don't get hangovers... just a random fyi.

Holy crap it worked.

UK Lloyds TSB Visa/Debit card. WOOT it works again Q_Q!
    Last edited by FacelessRed; Jan 1, 2013 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    SFSDGR5GTEFREADFQER3E4IGRTB4IEGTFPO3GWRDSGBDKBFIPD F
    Should at least wait and see if they refund it again before a bold statement like that. Because, you know, having to continuously return money to foreigners while providing them paid services for free may be considered a problem that warrants a... Wait, what is it called again? Oh yeah, IP ban. But then again, what are the chances of a company that considers banning people for being interested in their game doing the same to stop them from causing actual trouble? It's not like Sega ever did anything correctly, lol, am I right?

How exactly do you get to the payment page... also, what's the conversion rate of USD to Yen?

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessRed View Post
    Hmm I'm going to try this now, I'm so glad I don't get hangovers... just a random fyi.
    On a side note, I'd really like to know how you have achieved the physically impossible

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

Quote Originally Posted by Nidramag View Post
    How exactly do you get to the payment page... also, what's the conversion rate of USD to Yen?
    In the game hit escape, go to the shopping cart, it's the first option in that menu then hit charge ac.

The conversion isn't as good for US as it is some other countries but 2000ac would cost at time of this post:

2,000.00 JPY = 23.0595 USD
    Japanese Yen ↔ US Dollar
    1 JPY = 0.0115298 USD 1 USD = 86.7320 JPY
    THE EMPEROR - SHIP 2 -FO/TE 50/50

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Should at least wait and see if they refund it again before a bold statement like that. Because, you know, having to continuously return money to foreigners while providing them paid services for free may be considered a problem that warrants a... Wait, what is it called again? Oh yeah, IP ban. But then again, what are the chances of a company that considers banning people for being interested in their game doing the same to stop them from causing actual trouble? It's not like Sega ever did anything correctly, lol, am I right?
    Eloquent.

jusr tried my visa debit card and my Amex credit card.

neither worked.
    PSU ID - 30001139
    PSO2 JP Info:

Chalka / Parallax / Xavious Redd / Rydia / Cyrax / Paladin Crux

Quote Originally Posted by Noc Codez View Post
    Just bought my shop a few days ago.. FML I'm going to have to wait till its 30 days are up to purchase my premium.. So happy/bitter moment for me...
    Why?
    I'm 87% sure that shit stacks, I remember being premium then using a shop ticket and getting 3day extension on the duration.

I know I'm most likely getting my hopes up but I pray that this and the english on the patches awhile back is a sign of Sega changing it's mind and making international servers.

Just bought 1k ac with my Visa credit card. It was indeed verified.
    USA btw.

I attempted to purchase ArkCash, and uploaded my CC info on the Sega Website.

Only problem is I'm stuck on the personal information page. I'm not sure why either because I can't translate the error message.
    GT: Medic91x
    Phantasy Star Online Characters
    PSO - Enibus
    PSU 360 - Enubis
    PSP2 - Enubus
    PSO2 JP - Enubius (Ship 2)