Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

[quote]
    On 2003-06-20 12:08, DarkShinjaru wrote:
    Yet more proof that you're lying. "Asparas'" name comes up as "Asp[..s" eh? :arrot voice:: *SCREECH* FULL OF SHIT!! *SCREECH*. First of all, it's "Apsaras," already making your story implausible. "Asp[..s"?? Dun make me break out the parrot again.

Actually, it is spelled Asparas...Dunno where you got Apsaras from..
    Check the Mag Galleries, Mag Guides, any posts about the mag, and it's all Apsaras. Has been, always will be.

Later

Rappy smackin' since '03.

ummm i don't understand how you get a load of different items from boxes. when you look on item findings i have not seen a class that can get 5 or 6 different items from boxes on ultimate forest level 2.

Finger Lickin Zig

Azuri_Netherwind
    Has anyone noticed that this guy is full of shit?
    The brown boxes that appear in each level have a set type of item and therefore CANNOT DROP RARES. it will always be either an orange, green, or blue box containing their respective items. Nice ploy man, but, as I said, you're full of shit.
    I know its going back a tad, but it is definitly possible to get rares in item boxes. On my first run through ultiamte forest last weekend, i got a Last Survivor from a level 1 box, and 2 photon drops from 2 level 2 boxes respectivly. So i don't know where you got the idea that boxes cant' drop rares from, but if anything, its making you look like more of an ass who doesn't know what they're talking about than anyone else in this thread. And thats just from your first post...

As for constantly ranting about more off topic things, by looking back at your first post onwards, you'll notice that no-one besides the creator of this post, and about 2 other peoplehave responded t anything you've said. And no response so far has been positive/in your favour. It also seems you are trying to make an argument. Yes the story is a bit unbelievable, and we have not seen any proof, but that does not immediatly make it a lie. So stop flaming everything this person does. They have tried to defend their case, with you immediatly following with more flaming, screaming stuff along the lines of 'You're a liar!' etc...and if this subject really bothers you that much, then don't bother following the damn thread!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JLX on 2003-07-10 12:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JLX on 2003-07-10 12:37 ]</font>

PSO Assassin

Actually its Asparas moron

Well this post showed the best of us

Fate binds us, destroys us.

On 2003-06-05 11:22, Azuri_Netherwind wrote:
    I broke the boxes next to the dome's broken door, and found yet another [?]SPECIAL WEAPON and some Meseta, then moved on and fought the Sil Dragon.

After I defeated it, I grabbed the krappy support item it dropped and began to break the boxes, and EVERYTHING in all the boxes were either [?]SPECIAL WEAPONs, Meseta, or Photon Drops. So in the end of my first time though Ultimate mode in the Forest, I came out with (after Identifying them at the Tekker):

FLOWENS SWORD
    FLOWENS SWORD
    VARISTA
    MAHU
    MAHU
    CUSTOM RAY Ver.00
    CUSTOM RAY Ver.00
    KALADBOLG
    DB'S SABER
    BLOODY ART
    MACE OF ADAMAN
    MACE OF ADAMAN
    CROSS SCAR
    PHOTON DROP
    PHOTON DROP
    PHOTON DROP
    PHOTON DROP
    Has anyone noticed that this guy is full of shit?
    The brown boxes that appear in each level have a set type of item and therefore CANNOT DROP RARES. it will always be either an orange, green, or blue box containing their respective items. Nice ploy man, but, as I said, you're full of shit.
    Actually, Brown/Gold boxes have either a preset item (like in quests and such) or a random item. BUT THEY ALWAYS have an item. And how did I find my Varista 0/0/0/0 then, if I didnt get it from a box?

I'm not saying that the GRAY boxes don't drop rares, because I've found many a Meteor Smash in Vhard Caves, HOWEVER, I am saying that there are two types of boxes, the gray ones that CAN drop rares, and then there are the brown boxes which CANNOT drop rares, because they have a preset type of item. Example: Forest 2, three brown boxes grouped together in the room beyond the pink door, will ALWAYS contain a Star Atomizer, a defensive item, and a weapon. Therefore, his story is implausible. But, I am willing to withdraw all of my comments if I am provided with a legitimate screenshot. By the way, I wanted to apologize to everyone I flamed in this thread, I have had a horrible month.

Later

On 2003-07-11 04:10, Reiya wrote:
    Actually its Asparas moron
    Read the forum rules. And also, raise a mag until the Asparas/Apsaras stage, do your research, and THEN come flame me, but I'm purty damn sure I'm right.

Later

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Azuri_Netherwind on 2003-07-11 14:29 ]</font>

My first Rare item on this character (Level 31 RAmar) is a Dragon Slayer +1 that the dragon dropped in hard mode... I'm a ranger, so I can't use it. I've offered it to Megamanx(forgot what the numbers are in his/her name... -_-) in exchange for an inferno bazooka, but I haven't gotten a reply.
    Anyone here willing to exchange an inferno bazooka for my Dragon Slayer?

**NOTE: I don't have a hunter's license yet..**

Found me another Dragon Slayer..