Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, you should be able to get by with what I wrote above. Basically not all Japanese people use characters for their names, like my friend ありす (Alice), so those input need full width hiragana, katakana or kanji characters. So I think

きら やまと
    キラ ヤマト

(kira yamato)Should work as input for that. If it gives you issues then it might be giving you different problems, like the name isn't the name you registered with, the address doesn't work or something stupid like that. So try it with the moon scratches here, and if you get an error screen shot that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoshae View Post
    Okay, here's the page in question ... or at least the relevant part of it. It's immediately after selecting how much AC you want to purchase, method of payment ... they ask for all sorts of information. I have everything else, but the circled part confounds me.

Spoiler!
    thats asking the name in kanji, left box family name right box given name. but my friend entered family name as kanji and given name as hiragana and it works for him

below those box is how you spell your kanji name in katakana

and this is how i picked my name (i picked two random names for family and given name) : http://www.babynames.ch/Info/Language/laJapanese

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    Yeah, you should be able to get by with what I wrote above. Basically not all Japanese people use characters for their names, like my friend ありす (Alice), so those input need full width hiragana, katakana or kanji characters. So I think

きら やまと
    キラ ヤマト

(kira yamato)Should work as input for that. If it gives you issues then it might be giving you different problems, like the name isn't the name you registered with, the address doesn't work or something stupid like that. So try it with the moon scratches here, and if you get an error screen shot that.
    Wow, finally lmao ... that worked, that worked, I thank you for that advice.

I didn't want to just choose kanji at random for fear of them translating and being like ... his name is duck soup au gratin? That's not what the other part says ...

Thank you so much for that tip. This probably should be on the Guide to getting AC.