Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

How is it there were world-wide, mulitcultural, multilingual online games, but...

Hm. SHOULD they? Possibly. It might help their subscribership if they do. Will they? Let's not hold our breaths. *rollback* Let's not hold our breaths. *rollback* our breaths. *rollback* aths.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they entirely overhauled the scratch lottery and just made a shop where you could buy clothing directly for AC. The randomness of that system just feels really scummy, everything else where you get what you pay for is fine though.
    Considering the potential issues that could come from having the scratch system as-is, I can see this being a possibility; this seems to be the standard M.O. for most F2P MMOs I've played.

Quote Originally Posted by Emizel View Post
    Do you think the payment/premium/AC model and prices will change drastically during localization?

I noticed that despite paying for Premium (monthly subscription fee), I'm STILL limited to only one character slot. I have to buy that too.

I would like it if free users could trade so that I can give my friends stuff.

I think I'm OK with My Room being for Premium.
    i havent tried it yet...but equivalent to US Dollars, how much is an additional character slot? I guess i would at least hope to get at least one additional character slot once i pay the monthly premium...
    "..only what you allow, is what will continue.."
    Character: GtSaiyaMan

Quote Originally Posted by GtSaiyaMan View Post
    i havent tried it yet...but equivalent to US Dollars, how much is an additional character slot? I guess i would at least hope to get at least one additional character slot once i pay the monthly premium...
    Current exchange rate: ¥500 = $5.39. If AC prices stay the same, I imagine it would just even out to $5.00.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

If SOA ran this game everything would be double the price of the JP version. Why you ask? Because its SEGA logic and it's impossible to figure out SEGA logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Current exchange rate: ¥500 = $5.39. If AC prices stay the same, I imagine it would just even out to $5.00.
    shit..that't not expensive at all...i wouldnt mind paying that.
    "..only what you allow, is what will continue.."
    Character: GtSaiyaMan

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Penndragon View Post
    I am pretty sure they will stay the same. IMO they give you enough as it is. The only thing I do not agree with is skill resets using money, other then that everything else is fair. You do not really need more then 1 character.
    I co-sign this message.

Most of what Sega has done made sense but letting a character be all the classes seems stupid when you're trying to make money. Why even use more than one character if they can be everything? You'll save a lot of money just using one. All you have to do is just get used to switching your armor and weapons. when this game hits NA I'm only using one character.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

If I actually could read what I can buy I might consider it...

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    I co-sign this message.

Most of what Sega has done made sense but letting a character be all the classes seems stupid when you're trying to make money. Why even use more than one character if they can be everything? You'll save a lot of money just using one. All you have to do is just get used to switching your armor and weapons. when this game hits NA I'm only using one character.
    Because not everyone is into making 1 uber1337 character. Many people want to have the one Race/Gender combination that epitomizes their idea of the greatest in more than one different Class. There are also people like me (check the sig) that want to have fun with multiple characters and not walk around online using ONE character for their entire time on PSO2.
    Last edited by Googlebonker; Feb 15, 2013 at 11:14 PM.

Gardner, Kansas. Sorry bea, I'm stuck here for now.

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    It's really not that expensive for the big stuff. $5 for a character slot is not a big deal. I think some of the items could be a bit cheaper. Like scape dolls, exp +100%s and cosmo atomizers.

Rare drop rate boosters and the inventory expansion could be a bit cheaper, but really, I think the prices are reasonable.

Would I like things to be cheaper? Who hates saving money?
    Scape dolls, definitely. If they were 50 AC per doll, it'd be perfect for a soloist looking to keep their incap count down.