View Poll Results: Whats your favorite class?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hunter

9 52.94%
  • Ranger

3 17.65%
  • Force

5 29.41%
  • Vanguard/Braver

3 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hunter for itīs pure melee build and extra HP always helps.
    And i have the Ranger as a close second for a easier time utilising the Power bullets.
    Exception are the those godforsaken PSO Wolves deband spam..then i troll them back with my Zalure Rod.

As a Hunter.. I really like using Twin Sabers,Twin Daggers, Knuckles,Twin Claws, Double Sabers, Spears, Sword the most..not so much for the single handed weapons besides the single claw for the spinning drill P.A. (love that move). I do keep around a set of Twin Handguns whenever i have a hard time approaching some enemies though.
    But i donīt always go for efficiency when i play, i just use whatever i feel like is fun atm.

As for Ranger..Shotgun, Twin Handguns, Rifles and Laser Cannons.
    And a Grenade Launcher for whenever a dragon wants to play.
    Last edited by darkante; May 23, 2013 at 07:56 AM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

PSP2: Female FOcast 4ever.

If I were to play as Hunter, might as well play God of War, at least camera/cinematics is better. Equally mind numbing.

If I were to play Rangers, might as well play Counter Strike, Battlefield or something. But it's nice to mix some gunning with Force though.

If I were to "play" Vanguard, I'd rather make a visual basic program with 2 big buttons, the green one says "WIN", the red one says "VICTORY".

I don't play infinity, I like the challenge. I don't use NPC partners either, although I do have GH514 MySynth/partner machine (which I don't use).

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSP2FOcast View Post

If I were to play as Hunter, might as well play God of War, at least camera/cinematics is better. Equally mind numbing.

If I were to play Rangers, might as well play Counter Strike, Battlefield or something. But it's nice to mix some gunning with Force though.

If I were to "play" Vanguard, I'd rather make a visual basic program with 2 big buttons, the green one says "WIN", the red one says "VICTORY".

I don't play infinity, I like the challenge. I don't use NPC partners either, although I do have GH514 MySynth/partner machine (which I don't use).
    A cast female who is a force is FOcaseal...

Yes it is, but unless you were one of those who had fun following the clues of a certain Hunter who earned a nick name because of the colour of a ring a long, long time ago...one probably doesn't know WTF big words like FOnewearl or RAcaseal even means.

FOcast is simple and informative, albeit lacking sex identification.

Yes it is, but unless you were one of those who had fun following the clues of a certain Hunter who earned a nick name because of the colour of a ring a long, long time ago...one probably doesn't know WTF big words like FOnewearl or RAcaseal even means.
    That...OR they could always search Google for the meanings of said words if it really meant so much to them so they could start using it too should they so desire it.

As much as it pains me to say this...

Only future good players would do that. Now look around who's left. "ima ronery i hax u" wtf really?? C'mon man...those guys deserve to be trapped in PSO Ver.2 Ultimate mode wielding only a Cane as a weapon and 4 armour slots filled, respectively, with N-O-O-B until they learn.

As for me:

HUNTER: "FASTKILL MODE ENGAGED."

RANGER: Same as yours, PLAYING COUNTER STRIKE, but I hate the first shooting mode, beacuse you'll use analog stick, but I want to use directional buttons.

FORCE: NOOB MODE, but I'm enjoying my LV.30 buffs.

VANGUARD: U CANT HIT ME!

LOL we're same, GH514 Synth is awesome, never breaks the chain and the SUV is the SPACE SURFBOARD OF DEATH.

First person shooting is nice when using Elemental Hit with Stun/Shock or after knockdowns. But its analog control is...bad. They really should have included button configuration customization.

It's been a while since I last used NPC allies and my GH514...some 300 hundred hours ago or something.

Besides the benefit of the other Techs above LVL 21, Damgrants is nice with Forces. Kamehameha! lol