Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Final Fantasy 15, formerly known as Final Fantasy 13 Versus..
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Nobody else interested in this? Really?

This is my dream game: Monster Hunter meets PSO meets giant transforming robots (edit: and space combat and it's an open world RPG)

I only wish they showed off actual combat and loot mechanics, so I could see if I should be excited about that too.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Jun 12, 2013 at 09:10 AM.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    Final Fantasy 15, formerly known as Final Fantasy 13 Versus..
    I see...

*Goes back to marveling at Monolith Soft's X.*

Those Meeeeeechs.....;-;......so beauuuuuutiful.....

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post

X Trailer - E3 2013 - YouTube

This is my dream game: Monster Hunter meets PSO meets giant transforming robots

I only wish they showed off actual combat and loot mechanics, so I could see how if I should be excited about that too.
    Me! Me me! Mememememememe! I am!!! \o/
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

When I think of Monster Hunter meets PSO I go back to wanting a localization of God Eater 2.
    My sig disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post

X Trailer - E3 2013 - YouTube

This is my dream game: Monster Hunter meets PSO meets giant transforming robots (edit: and space combat and it's an open world RPG)

I only wish they showed off actual combat and loot mechanics, so I could see if I should be excited about that too.
    See, I'm interested in it as well, but we have no idea what kind of game it's going to be. You seem to have some ideas, but the only thing they've revealed is that it's going to be an open-world RPG. We have no idea about the combat systems (outside of the fact that they're realtime) nor is there any sign of a loot system.

The trailer does show off four players in the same game at once, but we don't know if that's co-op or a separate multiplayer mode or what.

It's really not much more than a teaser trailer unless they want to start really talking about or showing off the game.

Well, my thoughts are that since MH is so successful, and it really gives off that vibe, it's probably going to be a MH knockoff with some slight differences so it's not too much of an imitation, in a futuristic setting.

Which totally jives with my interests.

Here's what all Iwata said, which wasn't much: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13D1I5s236o#t=33m23s

I really hate it when trailers are nothing but "Hey we're making a game. That's all we're telling you, though."

Still, a fresh IP is always good. Even if it flops, at least they're trying.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I tried getting pictures of the demos at Nintendo World but it was too crowded yesterday, plus I didn't want to wait 2 hours till it opened. I'll try again on Friday.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Jun 12, 2013 at 05:42 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

If you have a vine or Instagram on your smart phone you can see others at E3 posting interesting things.
    Last edited by Ryno; Jun 12, 2013 at 06:30 PM.

Excellent.

Remove the continuous internet connection BS and they're really onto something.

Major bonus points for changing their plan and "listening" to their customers. Customers love it when they hear a whole ton of terrible things that are then turned into only a few terrible things.