Page 40 of 158 FirstFirst ... 30373839404142435090140 ... LastLast

Here is a new screenshot from me. I tried out 0x004010C0 with 8x MSAA and 4xSGSSAA and had great results. I am not using ambient occlusion in this shot though. If anybody wants an ambient occlusion shot, let me know.

Screenshot:
    Spoiler!

Nvidia Inspector:
    Spoiler!

An AO shot would be nice.

how's the performance compared to 0x004110c1? that's the one I've been using for the last couple weeks after seeing it somewhere in this thread+^_^+
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; Jul 2, 2013 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenobia View Post
    Had in mind PSO users dont care at graphics, but when there is one thing i realized in my life, never assume stuff, assumption is always wrong.

Although i do believe that the difference between 1080P and 1440P is barely visible because there is generaly to less tech count for matters above 1080P. So i do consider resolutions above 1080P a unnecessary hardware eater. In fact there is just few games able to drive the 1080P resolution beyond its limits. So generally even many enthusiasts may not bother going above 1080P, so they can get better FPS at almost no cost.
    Ditch your 1080p monitor and drop some real cash on a DELL 3007WFP or similar and you can see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenobia View Post
    Had in mind PSO users dont care at graphics, but when there is one thing i realized in my life, never assume stuff, assumption is always wrong.

Although i do believe that the difference between 1080P and 1440P is barely visible because there is generaly to less tech count for matters above 1080P. So i do consider resolutions above 1080P a unnecessary hardware eater. In fact there is just few games able to drive the 1080P resolution beyond its limits. So generally even many enthusiasts may not bother going above 1080P, so they can get better FPS at almost no cost.
    There is nothing wrong with caring about graphics. It is just cool to think they don't matter. Do you have any idea how much time goes into making computer graphics? Besides, PSO2 is a pretty terrible looking game from a technical standpoint. As long as you hold gameplay above graphics it is logical. Besides, this is an anti-aliasing thread, which is jagged edges on the side of objects and they shimmer in motion, which is actually quite irritating to me and others in this game, which is why this thread was started to begin with.

Anyway, I am working right now but I will upload an ambient occlusion screen later today (assuming I remember ).

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    There is nothing wrong with caring about graphics. It is just cool to think they don't matter. Do you have any idea how much time goes into making computer graphics? Besides, PSO2 is a pretty terrible looking game from a technical standpoint. As long as you hold gameplay above graphics it is logical. Besides, this is an anti-aliasing thread, which is jagged edges on the side of objects and they shimmer in motion, which is actually quite irritating to me and others in this game, which is why this thread was started to begin with.

Anyway, I am working right now but I will upload an ambient occlusion screen later today (assuming I remember ).
    So, how would you rank all the bits known so far?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

One of my guildmate is having problem trying to get Nvidia Inspector to work.

They have GTX 560 SLI, not overclocked, average temp 60~70

No Nvidia Inspector

With Inspector effect(Even with low AA and no AO)

And FPS is really low.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Does anyone know exactly how to get RadeonPro working in PSO2? It doesn't seem to be active when I use it.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/imag...s/viewpost.gif
    Spoiler!

+^_^+ here's a post from way back about Radeon Pro AA and AO+^_^+ Ezodagrom seems to be the only in here that ever did anything with it since most of the other people here have Nvidia or don't care+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    Here is a new screenshot from me. I tried out 0x004010C0 with 8x MSAA and 4xSGSSAA and had great results. I am not using ambient occlusion in this shot though. If anybody wants an ambient occlusion shot, let me know.

Screenshot:
    Spoiler!

Nvidia Inspector:
    Spoiler!
    I tried this, and it caused everything to runa t a low framerate, despite my PC being powerful (GrForce GTX 570, i2600k, 12 GB RAM). Perhaps a certain setting just makes the game run oddly?