Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I've been getting random huge failures around that level too, despite mostly consistent successes otherwise. Probably just RNG being suck.
    I broke the 50 barrier (level 54 at the moment even) and the failures seem to have almost completely vanished.

i'd say at least a 95 % success rate at the moment on the 37k exp co, even the 10 co's over night have succeeded like 3 or 4 times in a row now.

5 % failure cause RNG is RNG after all.
    Last edited by Kitoshi; Aug 1, 2013 at 01:16 PM.

The RNG on these guys is hilarious. I just failed all 6 non-boss COs I sent my guy out to do yesterday for a completely failed run, but selected the exact same 6 COs overnight and he sranked the whole lot. I love it.

Yeah, it does that. RNG!
    I think all of my SPs have asked me for a personality change twice so far.

Updated the movelist with info on Freeze ignition, Photon flare.

Edit: Now I've had all four SPs ask me for personality change three times. Looks like it's going to be happening once every day or two.
    Meanwhile, I'm being constantly kicked off the server when I try to visit my room on multiple accounts. I thought SEGA said they were fixing that three weeks ago?
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Aug 2, 2013 at 08:27 AM.

Is it just me, or do support partners cause higher enemy spawns then friend partners do?

I noticed that when bringing mine along in advance quests, I was frequently running into packs of enemies that would keep respawning for a good minute or so before they stopped coming back, whereas that would almost never happen with only friend partners around.

It would make some sense considering that they seem a lot more competent then standard AI party members.

So Dark Snark hit 60 this morning, and I have to assume this is just a placeholder, but the XP needed to get to the 'next level' went from about 36k (between 59 and 60) to 230k. Anyone else have a similar experience yet?

Quote Originally Posted by solid_snark View Post
    So Dark Snark hit 60 this morning, and I have to assume this is just a placeholder, but the XP needed to get to the 'next level' went from about 36k (between 59 and 60) to 230k. Anyone else have a similar experience yet?
    Check the status of that same SP, you will see the to next level reads : - (just a dash).

The level up window does indeed show 230k, but the exp bar will be full when you check the status of the level 60 class.

One of my support partner guys has reached level 44 without once asking me about his personality. The other asked around level 30-ish I think on his second class, with his first class being around 40-ish I believe. About when should I be expecting the prompt?

edit: Found my own answer in the OP, looks like it's been changed since I last looked that section over (Or I missed it)
    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    ~Personality, Playstyle and Dialogue~
    Once your support partner reaches favorableness of "信頼", you will be able to select their personality after they return from searching.
    It seems that you can change their personality upon every new level of favorableness from "信頼" onwards (thanks FireswordRus for info).
    Last edited by gigawuts; Aug 6, 2013 at 12:18 PM.

All of my support partners seem to ask me about personality at random.
    Haven't checked the JP wiki in a while, maybe they have the answer.
    Will update later if they have more info.

If I let my room time expire with my sp still in the room can I summon it to a console in my mini room?

PSO2 D-Gold(Caseal) Reina (Duman) Ship 2