Page 95 of 333 FirstFirst ... 458592939495969798105145195 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    That, along with Windira headshot damage, is cause for celebration.

I was so sure those were "as intented."

Now all we need is those Stat Up prereqs removed and Gunner's tree could be as simple to build as Ranger's.
    Some people don't like CT and some people do. So it will never be simple to build. Also some people like to go for strong 1 pointers like Showtime Star.

Well some people like traps and Jellen Shot... I'm just saying that without those 21 points in stat skills, Gunners could easily max all damage passives, APPR, and CF. Well, not Aerial Advance, but still.

And just how is 25 PP for 30s a strong 1 point skill? You need R-Atk Up 3 and Showtime itself to get it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Well some people like traps and Jellen Shot... I'm just saying that without those 21 points in stat skills, Gunners could easily max all damage passives, APPR, and CF. Well, not Aerial Advance, but still.

And just how is 25 PP for 30s a strong 1 point skill? You need R-Atk Up 3 and Showtime itself to get it, too.
    not just for showtime star for for showtime. people value things differently. i wouldn't put points into it though.

Can anyone tell me exactly how chain trigger work? Like the combos and how does it break, do I use a PA to chain finish it, does it have to be TMG(for some reason doesn't work with my gunblade PA to chain finsih it, will test more, maybe I'm just bad). Thanks a bunch!

Chain Trigger is activated the moment you hit the marked part of the target with a PA, and the damage bonus increases with the number of hits you land before you set it off.

The most practical number of hits to shoot for if you aren't partied is 19, as the rate the damage bonus increases after that number drops off sharply.

Weird, When I get about 20 combos I use a PA on the marked spot but I only see my regular damage. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
    Weird, When I get about 20 combos I use a PA on the marked spot but I only see my regular damage. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
    If the chain trigger wasn't started by you then you can't finish it.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
    Also, even if your chain is at a low number like 20, it doesn't take a long time for the marker to disappear, so use a PA that doesn't have a ridiculously long startup.

And yeah, if you use Chain Trigger on an enemy, only you can trigger the finisher with a PA or a charged tech. Other party members can use regular attacks and PAs all they want, and it will just further increase the counter without setting it off.

so I found ヤスミノコフ9000M yesterday. Now I have to make my fourth character. >_>

GU/HU busted ass build. GO! GO!

Also, some GU/HU 101 would be nice.

click on the enemies