Page 99 of 333 FirstFirst ... 498996979899100101102109149199 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Well considering my autoattacks do less damage than a NPC I don't want to waste 10PP and 6 trait points for 600% dmg to 50.

edit: Actually its 6 + 15 because I don't have PP restore.
    oki but you gotta realise you use auto attacks a lot, if you did 20 autoattacks i'd have done the equivelant of 120 in the same time frame in terms of dmg. it's a nicer bonus than you think.

is it worth it to max out chain finsher? and same with chain trigger? i almost never use chains.... (plan to reset it)

Depends how you play, and what content you spend most of your time doing. For most people though, I'd say no, Chain Finish isn't worth it. Since you say you almost never use Chain, you're probably served just fine by putting the one point in Chain Trigger.

Also, a word about S Roll Arts: it consumes 10 PP on use, but it generates PP on hit and your natural regeneration isn't halted like it is during a PP. The net cost is 0, or, if you have APPR, you'll end with (slightly) more PP than you started. The only reason not to use it in every flip is if you don't have enough PP to use your next photon art, in which case you should use the normal attack to regenerate PP. That's why I'm looking at maxing out S Roll Arts harder now. Greatly enhancing something you do with such frequency is sure to have a significant impact on your damage. Admittedly, I'm not sure where I'd pull the points from. Perfect Keeper maybe. Or maybe I'll just wait for the next batch of points.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Aug 11, 2013 at 03:02 PM.

can i put the rest of my sp into R-ATK boost? i have the rolls at 2-2-5

You can but you really shouldn't. There must be somewhere else you can put the points if you're not taking Chain Finish. Perfect Keeper, Zero Range, APPR: any of those would be better than R-Atk boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Depends how you play, and what content you spend most of your time doing. For most people though, I'd say no, Chain Finish isn't worth it. Since you say you almost never use Chain, you're probably served just fine by putting the one point in Chain Trigger.

Also, a word about S Roll Arts: it consumes 10 PP on use, but it generates PP on hit and your natural regeneration isn't halted like it is during a PP. The net cost is 0, or, if you have APPR, you'll end with (slightly) more PP than you started. The only reason not to use it in every flip is if you don't have enough PP to use your next photon art, in which case you should use the normal attack to regenerate PP. That's why I'm looking at maxing out S Roll Arts harder now. Greatly enhancing something you do with such frequency is sure to have a significant impact on your damage. Admittedly, I'm not sure where I'd pull the points from. Perfect Keeper maybe. Or maybe I'll just wait for the next batch of points.
    Ok so, I stylish roll, hit the PA button the second I stylish roll, then when it ends the JA circle will appear like normal, and I can use a normal PA, so I basically use 10 PP to autoattack during it, and gain 10 PP during it, so I just don't gain PP during the roll?

That doesn't really seem like a DPS increase, but it might be, is that how I use it though? If so, thinking this build:

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...I20000lb00000f

this is my skill tree:
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000lb00000f

is this an alright build?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Ok so, I stylish roll, hit the PA button the second I stylish roll, then when it ends the JA circle will appear like normal, and I can use a normal PA, so I basically use 10 PP to autoattack during it, and gain 10 PP during it, so I just don't gain PP during the roll?

That doesn't really seem like a DPS increase, but it might be, is that how I use it though? If so, thinking this build:

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...I20000lb00000f
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000lb00000f

I plan all my builds for October so this is what's best for dps in my opinion. Step attack on Hunter tree is for Triple dashing, you can put those 5 points in Fury Crit to max it if you wish.

Don't plan your builds for level cap increases, they will most likely add new skills.

It's possible they won't of course, but you never know.

This will be my build when the lv cap increases: http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000lb00000f
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.