65 30.95%
  • 10,000,001-100,000,000 Meseta

61 29.05%
  • 100,000,001-1,000,000,000 Meseta

12 5.71%
  • 1,000,000,000+ Meseta

11 5.24%
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

I have almost no money. Just over 1 million currently while the most I've ever had is just over 4 million >_>

I should really learn how to do TACOs but I really don't like that kind of thing and my equipment is pretty rubbish too.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem Aeternam View Post
    I have almost no money. Just over 1 million currently while the most I've ever had is just over 4 million >_>

I should really learn how to do TACOs but I really don't like that kind of thing and my equipment is pretty rubbish too.
    Tacos actually aren't that hard. I do them with crappy builds, 6* weapons, and a brisk walking pace just fine. Of course, I don't like them either... so I only do them when I actually want money for something specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Tacos actually aren't that hard. I do them with crappy builds, 6* weapons, and a brisk walking pace just fine. Of course, I don't like them either... so I only do them when I actually want money for something specific.
    I guess I just suck at this game I was really bad at the first one so I gave up.

I guess I just suck at this game I was really bad at the first one so I gave up.
    Well I guess I should say "once you know what you have to do they're easy". I just kinda find them boring and repetitive. Infact I think if you over level them you can just face roll them without even taking the shortcuts, but I dunno if that's true for VH since I'm only just now doing those.

Tacos are pretty much about standing on buttons, aside from nab II and sanctum. If you don't know where the buttons are or when to stand on them it's really going to suck.

I refuse to go above 10m, if i see that number I buy something. So i sit around 6-9m most of the time.

Have a look at this: http://ohpso2.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Attacks
    I don't know if it's 100% accurate, but imagine it might help quite a bit if you're starting off and are running them with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Well I guess I should say "once you know what you have to do they're easy". I just kinda find them boring and repetitive. Infact I think if you over level them you can just face roll them without even taking the shortcuts, but I dunno if that's true for VH since I'm only just now doing those.
    That's what kind of puts me off running them. I probably won't do VHard until I hit Lv60 or so cause I still have trouble with some of the enemies, namely the Banthers.

Quote Originally Posted by electrolytes View Post
    Have a look at this: http://ohpso2.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Attacks
    I don't know if it's 100% accurate, but imagine it might help quite a bit if you're starting off and are running them with others.
    I'm running them solo but this does help me with what I'm supposed to do. Thanks a lot I guess now I just need to practice them but I've kind of lost all motivation to play right now.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Tacos are pretty much about standing on buttons, aside from nab II and sanctum. If you don't know where the buttons are or when to stand on them it's really going to suck.
    Actually all of them have buttons, just that Sanctum and Nab II doesn't use them to create shortcuts.

Which means

Those two aren't pretty much about standing on buttons

Like I said