53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 26.42%
  • No

24 45.28%
  • u sukk sqasdemen! D=<

15 28.30%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

just because you're fote or w/e class that doesn't have access to daggers or assbust, doesn't mean you can't move fast!!

the server is incredibly laggy cause no maint and i can't くろえステップ(quad step with aiming shot cancel)、 but anyways

i can usually outspeed knuckle dashers and some triple dashers, but never someone who can quad/assbust really well

Quote Originally Posted by Esofor View Post
    just because you're fote or w/e class that doesn't have access to daggers or assbust, doesn't mean you can't move fast!!

the server is incredibly laggy cause no maint and i can't くろえステップ(quad step with aiming shot cancel)、 but anyways

【PSO2】.

i can usually outspeed knuckle dashers and some triple dashers, but never someone who can quad/assbust really well
    I know, though the thing is as FoTe, it depends on what I'm doing. For AQ I think I'd be fine sacrificing a weapon slot for another equip, but for TACOs there's a specific spell combination I have set up that uses just about every slot.

Of course, whenever I do learn this dash, I'll probably have enough fun with it that I'll try to compensate.

Edit: Also wtf was that pp regen lol

More like: teachmedatdash;o
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Esofor View Post

【PSO2】.

I heard you like Namegid. Iz true?

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    I know, though the thing is as FoTe, it depends on what I'm doing. For AQ I think I'd be fine sacrificing a weapon slot for another equip, but for TACOs there's a specific spell combination I have set up that uses just about every slot.

Of course, whenever I do learn this dash, I'll probably have enough fun with it that I'll try to compensate.

Edit: Also wtf was that pp regen lol

More like: teachmedatdash;o
    Most likely PP Convert. Must have activated prior to recording.
    Last edited by Aka; Aug 14, 2013 at 10:08 PM.
    PSO2 - Sen, Xecty

didn't know it stays after switching it off the palette
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

the hell is a kuroe dash now

I look away for one second and we have five new names for the same goddamn method of travel

yeah i activated pp convert cause server is too laggy to use only 1 aiming shot cancel

and namegid is best skill

i really see no point in using any other tech

kuroedash is a dash used by famous TA player くろえちゃん of ship 2. it involves quad dash and aiming shot cancel to imitate the step attack that fi's and /hu's get

i only call it that cause kuroe godlike

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    the hell is a kuroe dash now

I look away for one second and we have five new names for the same goddamn method of travel
    Kuroe/Chloe/くろえ is a Ship 2 player who was part of the winning team at the Arks GP. In one of thier latest TA videos, they incorporated Aiming Shot canceling into regular triple/quad dashing which is what you are seeing in Esofor's video. So we just started calling this the Kuroe dash.

Edit: Esofor types fast as well as moves fast. What a tryhard.
    PSO2 - Sen, Xecty

Buff FO/HU plz so i can quad+ assbust without feeling to weak for competitive play outside of nab1!

I used triple dashing all the time till my gamer girlfriend cheated on me for some lame ass Cast. he was a quad dasher >_>

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    I used triple dashing all the time till my gamer girlfriend cheated on me for some lame ass Cast. he was a quad dasher >_>
    Dayum son dats a dick move LOL.

Sig by Gama