Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast

We have changed our website address:

http://edelweiss-team.enjin.com/
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Bump!
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Arrr!

Greetings! Are you recruiting UK players currently? I'm a 36/33 FO/TE looking for a team to join. I'm looking to make some in game friends i can play with (as a lot of my friends don't ever seem to be on, and my brother stopped playing after i got too far ahead of him D: ) and people to grow stronger with. Playing in groups is what MMORPGs are for!

Quote Originally Posted by Simperheve View Post
    Greetings! Are you recruiting UK players currently? I'm a 36/33 FO/TE looking for a team to join. I'm looking to make some in game friends i can play with (as a lot of my friends don't ever seem to be on, and my brother stopped playing after i got too far ahead of him D: ) and people to grow stronger with. Playing in groups is what MMORPGs are for!
    Hey! Sorry for no reply. The spot you live doesn't matter. Just put a submit thing whatever it's called on the site, if you haven't already, and a manager will be with you to invite you.

Hello everyone. Edelweiss is going through some restructuring atm. As we start to focus on being more of a gaming community more than a pso2 team changes are being made.

First thing I'd like to announce is that Xiee will be the new acting leader of the Edelweiss pso2 team while I'll remain as a figurehead and I'll be just in reach if for some reason I'm called upon.

Personally my new efforts will be managing the Edelweiss community as a whole, our FFXIV Free Company on Leviathan and help out Mike with our Ship 2 Block 20 podcast and blog to keep things strong.

Well what else can I say really? This isn't really goodbye but there are tons of other games out there.

So expect Xiee making some changes to this thread and annoying you with bumps from now on.

-Mekh
    Last edited by Mekhana; Aug 22, 2013 at 10:26 AM.

Hello guys, I'll be an interim leader until things get settled. As always, please refer to the first page for our team info. We require nothing too serious and nothing too casual from members. All that matters is we enjoy our company as we progress through the game.

I may not be online due to timezone restrictions (GMT +8 ) all the time but feel free to drop me messages here or on the team site.

Hi guys , I'm one of the manager of Edelweiss , If you need to join our team , you can PM me or mail me via in game mail , Player ID is : Aigis_chan

bump