Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

It shouldn't happen anymore, but the Vita enemy limit messed with the TAs, as only a certain amount of enemies could be on the map. If it did glitch in the past, you just ran back to the spawn point after enemies died / despawned and you'd get what you needed.

I might work on Lilipa TA again because I -think- I could make it 8:xx but idk. I suck at aiming 'coz I use a controller so we'll see.

Just did some TAs yesterday on a Vita block.

At one point in the Lillipa TA, a Gilnas and Gilnach didn't spawn for me. There was barely anything else around, just one Signo Gun/Beat behind me. And after I went back and forth to force them to spawn, the Gilnas didn't split on death. I had to walk back to force it to spawn just the core, which was sitting on the ground not doing much of anything. The other parts weren't anywhere to be found.

Then in Amduscia, the Gwanahda didn't spawn until I ran back into the other room. I took care of the Caterdra'n first, though, cause that idiot's persistent knockdowns can get annoying.

Would be really crippling for a serious run, but all I wanted was some pocket change/help a friend out.

Decided to see what a lightning Fo Fi could manage on Nab 2, and it seems I was just in time considering the mention of the upcoming nerf. But meh, here it is:

Yes I'm very aware fire Fo Te can accomplish this faster. The point was using the lightning tree for it.

Gonna double post here, but given that I'm posting up another run I think its justified. I did 13:03 on Amduscia which is the fastest I've seen posted. Given how annoying it is to run through, I'm not surprised either. I made some really derp mistakes in block 2 that stopped me from getting a 12 minute run, but it would still be harder to get much lower given how much went right this time. I would wager if you had a very, very good run that went your way with proper gear an 11 minute run would be possible, but you'd probably drive yourself insane before getting to that point from the randomness of the Guwanada and various enemies among other things.

Woulda posted a bit earlier, but it was either post early before it was uploaded or stay up to likehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOY1h8ilgPw 4-5 AM >_>

Spoiler!

solo amd fofi
    Last edited by Dhylec; Aug 16, 2013 at 12:05 AM.

Wasn't gonna post something like this, but....

Spoiler!

Same run as last two posts.

this thread is dead, everyone moved onto this one
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=205788&page=7
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I got past the lasers in the last obstacle course just before the boss. Hard mode of course very hard I might get a B at best. There is so much dodging on belts, is the worst TA and since Amadeusca has wondas with Vol Dragon and the little sneaky fish school chaining it says a lot =( Must fight through too many little enemies to finally focus on the boss and can't run toward exit to get away from little wolves like in Nab I either =(

Practice for very hards of course:

I am level 54 now halfway until 55 so is old picture:

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    It shouldn't happen anymore, but the Vita enemy limit messed with the TAs, as only a certain amount of enemies could be on the map. If it did glitch in the past, you just ran back to the spawn point after enemies died / despawned and you'd get what you needed.

I might work on Lilipa TA again because I -think- I could make it 8x but idk. I suck at aiming 'coz I use a controller so we'll see.
    You can use a controller for movement and a mouse to aim, I do it sometimes but am lefty so can use controller stick with left and mouse with right. It is 5000 DPI so can aim really fast too, good for targeting vol dragon's back horn and zeshraida parts with namegid then I leave third person because dodge is clumsier in it.