Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tundra 1-5 and Forest 31-35 with rare250 + triboost 100 both gave me a consistent maxed out 99 stones per run with the recent 100% boosts (which is totally more than 100% because I've ran on the previous 100% days and never ever maxed out before, AD stones rates were insane as well.)

Forest 31-35 has a lot more units that can potentially drop and more rare stages, it's also a bit longer and has trickier stage orders if you don't have a party so you'll need more boosters and will probably get less loot. The downside is if you want to convert the forest stones into tundra, you'll need to do full laps of tundra which has an appalling stone to expass ratio.

Of course if you're struggling with VH TA then just keep banking your passes until you get better (better gear too), you really want to be at the top of your game when you do it to make the most of your limited drop boosters. Without boosters you probably won't finish a weapon until it's obsolete. Well more obsolete, they're pretty terrible as is.

AD is trivial to solo, it's just incredibly boring and you might fail at the boss. At the very least you do want to do your first few runs in a party to maximize the bursts and start building up a stock of caps to buffer against the inevitable shit runs that only gives you 4 caps for an entire run.

As has been said, endgame content is soloable, but none of it is really worth doing alone. With XQ, you simply are not allowed to die or you waste your pass, and those are very scarce considering how many runs you need to do to get your trade-ins. AQs heavily penalize you for not having a party because you will rarely ever break even on capsules.

The most solo-friendly endgame content at the moment are quarry exploration and time attacks.

Arks GP 2013 finals can be solo'd by some classes
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Well then let me be the guy: get into a team. This game is not really meant for solo.
    It's watered down so that you can solo it, but you will always be on the shorter end of the stick.
    Like, really.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Well then let me be the guy: get into a team. This game is not really meant for solo.
    It's watered down so that you can solo it, but you will always be on the shorter end of the stick.
    Like, really.
    Trust me, I'm not teamless for the lack of trying. I'm actively looking to join a team, no results so far though.

I'm on ship 10 BTW. I realize this wouldn't be a problem if I was on 2.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Trust me, I'm not teamless for the lack of trying. I'm actively looking to join a team, no results so far though.

I'm on ship 10 BTW. I realize this wouldn't be a problem if I was on 2.
    Well, there is your problem. You're on the wrong ship.

He could probably join a team if he knew some JP.
    As it is though, I don't know of any "non-JP" team specifically on ship 10. There probably are forums (fora, whatever) for this kind of things though.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

We're a french team on ship 10 but I know plenty of english speaking people there too.

If you like, we can meet and I can introduce you to them.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    As a teamless player who can't into moonspeak too well I generally run most content solo (except emergency quests of course). So my question is, how much of endgame missions ARE actually soloable?

For time trials, I can run Naberius II, Amduscia and Sanctum - Naberius I and Lillipa are generally too annoying for me to solo. I only do Naberius on Very Hard though because I still get my ass kicked on it sometimes so I don't feel confident enough for the other two. Yeah, I know.

How about Extreme or Advance Quests? Are they even possible to run just with 1 person or is that too hard/annoying to be worth the effort?
    I'm pretty much a solo player myself (even though I'm in a team, but still mostly solo play). I've been running VH TA solo myself on all stages. I see you don't have any trouble with Nab2, Amdus and Sanctum, only things that annoy you were Nab1 and Lilipa.

I can understand with these 2 because of the amount of puzzle you have to crack open. It would've been better if you do these 2 1st instead before the other 3, so you can remove the most annoying part from TA stages.

I did experience AQ solo for some time. I'm still having trouble with fighting Hunar alone so I might avoid going Ruin (but maybe I still willing to do it). As far as my farming goes, I do get a couple of lucky *10 weapons and all my caps are now a complete 10 each, so I'm ready to do any run with my friends.

Plenty of stones drop as well and I managed to upgrade 2 weapons from Ruins alone already, so you can guess how many stones I got during my "solo" run.

XQ is quite troublesome, I give it that. Wasted some tickets doing solo, only to get myself killed by a boss or by anything out of ordinary. Best thing I could do with XQ is waiting for SEGA to implement Partner into it or have 1 friend to follow and farm together. Just by having 1 friend really makes a big difference.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Forest XQ is easily soloable with Fi/Hu. Especially if you have backhand smash for Caternsa. Zeshy isn't too much of an issue if you use Raging Waltz and Bloody Sarabande.