Page 330 of 337 FirstFirst ... 230280320327328329330331332333 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3368

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Okay, thanks a lot! Now I just have to figure out what Media Go is, and what to do with it.
    It manages music, games, saves, videos, comics and updates for the PSP. It works with other devices for music.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I gathered that much. I meant I need to figure out how to get to the PSP2i DL content using it, as Mike suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I gathered that much. I meant I need to figure out how to get to the PSP2i DL content using it, as Mike suggested.
    You can log into PSN from Media Go and download the DLC from there, but I wouldn't know how to go about it if you're downloading it from the site besides creating a folder with the games directory and adding DL at the end of it.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Well, what I meant was, I don't know how to get to the JP PSN store to actually browse those things.

Oh well, it's pretty simple. Assuming they haven't changed the layout. I mean, the last time I posted these screens on getting to the DLC section for PSP2i was years ago.
    Here's to these screenshots being valid after 2 years. Maybe.

Bear in mind that these were taken a long time ago and I had to dig through my photobucket album(yes, Photobucket. It was that long ago, before they resized everything) to find these. If these still work, just follow the highlighted options.
    Last edited by blace; May 26, 2013 at 03:16 AM.

Is it possible to have someone sign me in on their Vita so I can get the rewards?

I finally got to the final boss in Episode 2, and I lost on my first try.

Anyway, my question is whether or not it's possible to get the True Ending in Episode 2 when you DON'T S-Rank everything? I ask this because Nagisa joined my party for the final battle and doesn't that mean I'm going to get the True Ending? I used a guide to pick the right choices throughout Episode 2 to get the true ending, but I accidentally A-Ranked a few of the story missions along the way... So is this possible? Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

I've heard that it is not necessary to S rank all of the missions so long as the other criteria is met. So you should be able to get the true ending.

Yeah, now that you mention it... I don't think any of the guides I've read say that you have to S-Rank all the missions... But to get the True Ending in Episode 1 that's necessary right? I must have confused myself with Episode 1's criteria.

Thanks for the reply SnowWolf!

I just wanted to know where do "English speaking players" go to play Psp2I ? Universe 1 or 2 ? It's extremely hard to find some these days....
    Shaft : Lv 200 Rb 6 HU/RA/FO/VA Lv 50
    Doliprane : Lv 200 Rb 6 HU/RA/FO/VA Lv 50
    Kobe : Lv 150 Rb 1