Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Terrutas View Post
    You're like the typical League of Legends player.
    Oh god no, he is way better than them.

Quote Originally Posted by UMVC3_Wolverine View Post
    See now you're trying to flip things around. You think that by telling me and making me post the proof will lead you to the REAL little bird
    C'mon man i'm stupid. If I post proof i'll give the little bird identity away.

Here's the important thing though. Thing is that you know what I said is true. Infact VERY true. You may try to lie about it here in public, but in reality you know that what i'm saying is true. Deep down you know that I know some messed up shit about you.

You may try to act hard here in public, but deep down you're like "man wtf how the hell does this Wolverine mofo know all this about me?!"
    Dude post it already like wow I mean damn you can talk about it all day god for you but im still waiting for you to shame me if you think that's what its gonna do.

Now do it pls.

Sig by Gama

Wolverine, what are you hoping to accomplish?

If Zenobia does end up breaking down and developing trust issues due to how supposedly fucked up his real life is, would you actually feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by UMVC3_Wolverine View Post
    @Gigawuts

Honestly I wasn't going to say anything to him. Sure i'll admit it. I was doing a lil trolling. But he came at me hard. So that's when I was like "ok homie, that's how it is? Ima put you on blast for real now..."

He should have just let things go from the start. Weather he likes it or not I know things about his personal life and he has to hold that shit now.

I even tried being nice by telling him to check his "friends" and that he should be a better judge of character, that way he doesn't get played like this.
    Things like that are still never okay.

I've heard a number of bad things about a few people here on PSOW through the grapevine that I'd never use against them. It's just poor form. I can't confirm these things are true, and even if I could it still wouldn't be alright to just bring some of these things up. Some include alleged mental disorders, some include alleged upbringing issues, etc. If it's true it's all their business - not mine. If it's not true it's nobody's business. I act like I haven't even heard it.

Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. I do not fall under this category as I am 6'5, 300lbs and every day I make an effort to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle mircotrauma. I would be most enthusiastic about you saying such a thing of unkind nature to my aunty in the vicinity of my physical presence. This has a low probability of coming to pass however as you are courageous only when your words first travel through an electronic medium to a public display forum. My belief is not strong that you would vocalise these insults when there is little spatial distance between yourself and that person. That is my thought process. I would like to know yours. Oh I do offer my apologies as you lack a frontal lobe with the necessary neurons and synapses which are prerequisites for a sentient being. I myself, however, would be most happy to book you in for a three day cruise to travel to my location and visualise yourself making such taunts to a person of my acquaintance with the removal of an electronic discussion medium.
    U mod me it's yo azz

@Zenobia, that's a no go homie. I wont post anything. Because for one I don't care if people don't believe what I say (because you YOURSELF knows damn well that i'm not lying and that's all I care about) and secondly, posting proof will give the little bird's identity away.

@Terrutas, whatever he does with his life I don't care. I personally don't hate him. He just came at me hard and he had no idea that I actually know him quite well now. That is all. I'm just showing him a little taste of what I know.

As for the little bird, i don't know what that person feels towards him. My guess is that "it" doesn't like him very much. When I see the little bird I will ask for more in depth details.

@Gigawuts, LOL shit homie you don't know me. I fight dirty. That's how it is when you were raised in East L.A. You grow up with the "fuck up your enemies with whatever ammunition you have". There's no rules in the streets Not that i'm out there "bangin" anymore, but still the mentality still lingers in me.

But anyways, he should have let things go WAY back like in page 3. Insted of being worried about me he should worry about the little bird right? I'm not the enemy. He simply thought I was being a "wanna be troll", but nah homie I know the real you. So that was just a lil example that I do know the real him. Zenobia and I know it, and that's all that matters. He can sit here and lie about it and tell you that he has a ton of friends irl and that he knocks mofo's out if they disrespect irl or whatever, but he knows the truth as well as I do.
    Last edited by UMVC3_Wolverine; Nov 1, 2013 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqlou Swig KING View Post
    Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. I do not fall under this category as I am 6'5, 300lbs and every day I make an effort to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle mircotrauma. I would be most enthusiastic about you saying such a thing of unkind nature to my aunty in the vicinity of my physical presence. This has a low probability of coming to pass however as you are courageous only when your words first travel through an electronic medium to a public display forum. My belief is not strong that you would vocalise these insults when there is little spatial distance between yourself and that person. That is my thought process. I would like to know yours. Oh I do offer my apologies as you lack a frontal lobe with the necessary neurons and synapses which are prerequisites for a sentient being. I myself, however, would be most happy to book you in for a three day cruise to travel to my location and visualise yourself making such taunts to a person of my acquaintance with the removal of an electronic discussion medium.
    Is it squad broken time?

As soon as he heard one of his comrades scream “SQUAD BROKEN!", UMVC3_Wolverine the Space Marine knew that he was doomed...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqlou Swig KING View Post
    I spent a minute looking for a link to a health supplement selling site there.

So over a trivial argument on a forum you feel it's justified to taunt him like this over his personal life issues? I don't agree with it. And I think that if you do know how fucked up his life is you should know why he doesn't deserve it. And I think you should apologize.

I think it's very rude to point fingers and laugh at someone when they need help or aren't doing well.

I'm of the belief that a troll wins if the shit storm continues even after the troll has left. So to Shirokami:

I'm done.