Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    But you're literally talking about ppl who have done the math on paper and or spread sheets with pretty down pat exp on the class they main. Maybe if Shachao fleshed out her previous post a bit did some mathematical evaluations on paper and put up her findings it would look better and do her good.

For now to most it just looks like a person who just went in did a little bit of testing and didn't even bother to go in depth about it not that I have a problem with it just saying how it looks from me and other point of views.
    They done one time and leave after that. It is not legacy, just a random willing put their name being everything and leave that out and with the help with hackers ofcourse. Not to mention all guide is currently outdated and they are nothing special. I had the same loser on gamefaqs with Monster Hunter Portable who created outdated guide and he can't seek nothing during day 1 Monster Hunter Portable 2nd till even endgame finish unless someone hacking for them. But then all speedrun video are all ups. Not to mention he keeps lecturing the import day 1 users? And you seems going same direction.
    Last edited by ChocoboRRR; Nov 23, 2013 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboRRR View Post
    They done one time and leave after that. It is not legacy, just a random willing put their name being everything and leave that out and with the help with hackers ofcourse. Not to mention all guide is currently outdated and they are nothing special. I had the same loser on gamefaqs with Monster Hunter Portable who created outdated guide and he can't seek nothing during day 1 Monster Hunter Portable 2nd till even endgame finish unless someone hacking for them. But then all speedrun video are all ups. Not to mention he keeps lecturing the import day 1 users? And you seems going same direction.
    You mis understood completely the ppl who input the data are from every update sega does and or class update up to this point, do you even read the guides section at all? Till now idk where you go looking for you're data but some of the srs ppl here don't try to wait for things to get updated like you seem to be doing they take action and put fort the effort to find out the % and or multipliers for said class is on paper and if its worth the gains it produces towards the class for maximum output

Pleas do not associate me with some person I don't even know and why are you comparing Monster hunter and PSO2 damage formula from days pass instead of now idk.

Btw sense both of you in that vid decided to TRY to test w/e information it would be better if you 2 both got together and sorted your findings out and then come back with some informative results.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Nov 23, 2013 at 06:33 AM.

Sig by Gama

You mis understood completely the ppl who input the data are from every update sega does and or class update up to this point, do you even read the guides section at all? Till now idk where you go looking for you're data but some of the srs ppl here don't try to wait for things to get updated like you seem to be doing they take action and put fort the effort to find out the % and or multipliers for said class is on paper and if its worth the gains it produces towards the class for maximum output

Pleas do not associate me with some person I don't even know and why are you comparing Monster hunter and PSO2 damage formula from days pass instead of now idk.

Btw sense both of you in that vid decided to TRY to test w/e information it would be better if you 2 both got together and sorted your findings out and then come back with some informative results.
    There ya go again. You ignore my subject and though me as other person wait a guide is a absolute mistaking and carving in you favor to think getting away.

Once more yours own bias opinion aren't worthy to make a argument.

3rd It seems conclusion you are unable to analyze and try to stay big mouth behind you theory lol guide. But then you will become soon big loser too.

4th You are just a newbie in gaming. I am pro. Maybe you need carve yourself thinking how to become profesional player instead of loser.
    Last edited by ChocoboRRR; Nov 23, 2013 at 06:46 AM.

Didn't know PWand had a drama boost latent of that caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Didn't know PWand had a drama boost latent of that caliber.
    The hatred is already strong on b20. More soso with b20 haters and English hating other English player.

There ya go again. You ignore my subject and though me as other person wait a guide is a absolute mistaking and carving in you favor to think getting away.

Once more yours own bias opinion aren't worthy to make a argument.

3rd It seems conclusion you are unable to analyze and try to stay big mouth behind you theory lol guide. But then you will become soon big loser too.

4th You are just a newbie in gaming. I am pro. Maybe you need carve yourself thinking how to become profesional player instead of loser.
    Yeah these are the things we say when we have nothing else good to provide once we know we are wrong and want to hold true to that stupidity.

Food for thought mate a vid is fine but when you don't give enough hard info to make your claim stand you make yourself look bad cause you haven't contributed enough info to make w/e you said valid, and I never said what you tried to produce was bad I said you could have done better in providing w/e info you could if you would have took your time sat on your ass by a table and did some pin on paper.

You sound like one those butt hurt script kiddies just lashing out at whom ever deems them wrong in w/e they say not trying to take in any kinds of constructive criticism and when you don't like that you throw out those kind of lame attempt beat down comments. Honesty you're beyond help and if this is how you take things and if that's the kind of attitude you have then by all means writhe in your ignorance.

And pro in game that doesn't even require that much effort of any kind that's meant for casual play? Sure would like to know what that is, I don't see you making a grand slam in the Time attack rankings or kill rankings so you're not pro but you do make a world class fool of yourself.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Nov 23, 2013 at 07:06 AM.

Sig by Gama

Congrats on the psycho wand I guess

Yeah these are the things we say when we have nothing else good to provide once we know we are wrong and want to hold true to that stupidity.

Food for thought mate a vid is fine but when you don't give enough hard info to make your claim stand you make yourself look bad cause you haven't contributed enough info to make /e you said valid, and I never said what you tried to produce was bad I said you could have done better in providing w/e info you could if you would have took your time sat on your ass by a table and did some pin on paper.

You sound like one those butt hurt script kiddies just lashing out at whom ever deems them wrong in w/e they say not trying to take in any kinds of constructive criticism and when you don't liek you throw out those kind of lame attempt beat down comments. Honesty you're beyond help and if this is how you take things and if that's the kind of attitude you have then by all means writhe in your ignorance.

And pro in game that doesn't even require that much effort of any kind that's mean for casual play? Sure would like to know what that is, I don't see you making a grand slam in the Time attack rankings or kill rankings so you're not pro but you do make a world class fool of yourself.
    Let make it easier shall we. I am pro you not and it is wot to argument with the likes of you. Better yet you can never become pro. You though becoming a pro is easy. You are already writted yours face of you earth long time ago before stepping in.

Let make it easier shall we. I am pro you not and it is wot to argument with the likes of you. Better yet you can never become pro. You though becoming a pro is easy. You are already writted yours face of you earth long time ago before stepping in.
    ^Only thing you're making easy is showing me how much stupidity and how you can repeat something 3x's in the same sentence. Still trying to figure out what makes a person pro when you have nothing to show for it but okay.

So are you MLG yet?

Sig by Gama

you know the thread is dead when someone claims they are pro
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget