Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    Ignoring all of the bullshit drama...

Psycho Wand is a rod, so it sucks in almost every situation. But that doesn't mean there aren't situations where it's the best. Rockbear is one of those times. Yeah, the damage number of Psycho Wand won't be as high as some other rods, or most talises, but it's strength lies in the latent ability. In other words, Psycho Wand is the best weapon for Nafoie on fast moving bosses weak to fire. Other rods may be a bit stronger, but Psycho Wand wins overall because of the 30% PP cost reduction.

And... that's about it. It would probably be very good during the entirety of Tundra, but you would still want to use a talis when there are a lot of enemies. Basically, Psycho Wand is the ultimate Nafoie weapon against single targets.

Nafoie aside, it's not that amazing really. The Elysion wand is the current best casting weapon overall. Second place would go to the Heretic Saw talis.

That said, I would still love to find my own Psycho Wand, and if Sega gives rods a +600% damage boost in their next "balance" update, I will be very happy to have one. For now, I am trying very hard to find Elysion.
    100% agree with this guy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    I'm wondering if we shouldn't just throw all trolls into Translation party. It might make them seem sensible enough to have a coherent conversation with. Probably not though. The point still stands. The OP's argument is flawed and inconclusive until they fix their variables.

Also, PWand knocks the socks off all other rods!
    Oh a junior into pso2 and who can't even triple dash talking trash to senior like that on background? I don't think you got very bright job on future. Also Translation party got already busted using S grade sentence. Anyway like that matter anyway as I told they are design so F grade schooler can atleast understand up to A grade sentence.
    Last edited by ChocoboRRR; Nov 23, 2013 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    British people are mean, indeed.
    I'm meaner.

Also how is this thread not FKL'd yet? God damn it.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboRRR View Post
    Oh a junior into pso2 and who can't even triple dash talking trash to senior like that on background? I don't think you got very bright job on future. Also Translation party got already busted using S grade sentence. Anyway like that matter anyway as I told they are design so F grade schooler can atleast understand up to A grade sentence.
    ChocoboRRR, has extremely bad grammar and he critiques me over false accusations. right..... Also, your ability to dash has nothing to do with skill as you could easily learn to dash and never ever learn to kill rockbear even. Oh, and btw. I've been playing the game since ~1 week after release. Would have been playing release day/week of, but I was out of town and couldn't for a week. Oh, and you don't even know the meaning of the word professional as I highly doubt you get payed to play games. You might try to claim expert, but I think you would flunk out there as well.

Another thing, in academics there is no S grade. The highest letter grade is A and a first grader isn't going to need Translation Party unless they speak English as poorly as you do(and even then a first grader isn't going to be expected to have perfect grammar yet), and even then their teacher would know that they were cheating. Also, if you somehow have it in your head that you speak perfect English, I have over 16 years speaking English in a primarily English speaking nation and I can say that your English is as broken and childish as a pre-kindergarten child's English speaking capabilities.

Also if your remarks about me not having a bright future were aimed at my career prospects, I have to ask if you are insane. Nothing in PSO2 effects my career future, and you are most certainly not my senior by any amount. In fact I have to question your mental soundness and if I were able to speak to your psychologist I would recommend they treat your for extreme narcissistic personality disorder. If you were questioning my intelligence, my IQ is almost certainly higher than yours. And not only am I most likely smarter than you, I am much, much, much, much wiser than you. Do you really think you can come in to a forum and start talking the way you have been without repercussions? Assuming that mods don't ban you for trolling you, will be warned for your attitude at the very least.

Oh, and to make certain we're on the same page here, everything you have said is stupid and incorrect in at LEAST my eyes and most certainly other's eyes as well. So please, do yourself a favor and shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    ChocoboRRR, has extremely bad grammar and he critiques me over false accusations. right..... Also, your ability to dash has nothing to do with skill as you could easily learn to dash and never ever learn to kill rockbear even. Oh, and btw. I've been playing the game since ~1 week after release. Would have been playing release day/week of, but I was out of town and couldn't for a week. Oh, and you don't even know the meaning of the word professional as I highly doubt you get payed to play games. You might try to claim expert, but I think you would flunk out there as well.

Another thing, in academics there is no S grade. The highest letter grade is A and a first grader isn't going to need Translation Party unless they speak English as poorly as you do(and even then a first grader isn't going to be expected to have perfect grammar yet), and even then their teacher would know that they were cheating. Also, if you somehow have it in your head that you speak perfect English, I have over 16 years speaking English in a primarily English speaking nation and I can say that your English is as broken and childish as a pre-kindergarten child's English speaking capabilities.

Also if your remarks about me not having a bright future were aimed at my career prospects, I have to ask if you are insane. Nothing in PSO2 effects my career future, and you are most certainly not my senior by any amount. In fact I have to question your mental soundness and if I were able to speak to your psychologist I would recommend they treat your for extreme narcissistic personality disorder. If you were questioning my intelligence, my IQ is almost certainly higher than yours. And not only am I most likely smarter than you, I am much, much, much, much wiser than you. Do you really think you can come in to a forum and start talking the way you have been without repercussions? Assuming that mods don't ban you for trolling you, will be warned for your attitude at the very least.

Oh, and to make certain we're on the same page here, everything you have said is stupid and incorrect in at LEAST my eyes and most certainly other's eyes as well. So please, do yourself a favor and shut up.
    You not making sense if dashing required less toll than killing rockbear you seriously overhaul yours opinion again. Please come back after another 16 year. Ok? And I warn you before you know so main moderator banning for ya violence crime.

English. Learn it or shut up. Preferably the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    English. Learn it or shut up. Preferably the latter.
    Shut up clinton you already being kicked off as president and I am not sure yours hats being trustable with the current situation going on. o_o

Well, looking back at this thread, it appears the Psycho's not just in the Wand anymore.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboRRR View Post
    You not making sense if dashing required less toll than killing rockbear you seriously overhaul yours opinion again. Please come back after another 16 year. Ok? And I warn you before you know so main moderator banning for ya violence crime.
    What violence? Good grief until you mentioned that I wasn't even considering hacking pso-world, getting your IP, tracking you down, and killing you. Though now that you mention it.... On a more serious note. Skill at dashing does not equal being good at the game, you could train up an absolute NEWB to triple dash BEFORE they fought rockbear. I never said that killing rockbear was harder than dashing, I said that dashing has no effect on your skill at playing the game, it just looks cool. Dashing in such a manner is completely unnecessary and WORTHLESS! And if you are toting that as your only skill then that makes you a worthless party member as I can solo a significant amount of the areas in the game. Can you? Can you even take 5 steps in the game without consulting a control layout/the manual? To be completely honest with you the more you smack your keyboard the more you sound like an empty head where everything just echoes around and never ceases to sink into anything.

So please, go by an English dictionary. And go take English classes at your local college or institute of choice. Just make certain that you get something more than a cereal box education concerning English.

Oh, and please just get some common sense while you're at it. You seem to be devoid of any common sense at all. Probably the result of a poor public education in who knows where.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    Well, looking back at this thread, it appears the Psycho's not just in the Wand anymore.
    Good one. He seems to be going psychotic at this point. I've never had the enjoyment of watching someone gradually lose their sanity before, this should be fun.