Page 274 of 684 FirstFirst ... 174224264271272273274275276277284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 6832

Uh, is the story patch suppose to be this big now?...O.o...
    http://i44.tinypic.com/e87n8j.jpg
    Either it's slow or alot bigger?,
    Last edited by Hamskin; Dec 4, 2013 at 04:49 PM.

Yeah, 1.9 GB is about right.
    私の愛、私の夢、私の心。

Way quicker to download the torrent/dl outside of tweaker.
    Atleast for me it was.

Oh, hm... Didn't think it used to be this big since it always patched quick or i did something....

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    I tested it using DPI 125% settings... I'll see if I can find a fix, but you could just change back to standard DPI for the moment, unless you need it for a specific reason.
    I'm currently using 125% though. I just tested with 100% which is the standard setting, and it's still doing the exact same thing. Blank side pannel, can't close it.

I'm sorry, in my last post I was referring to a black screen that only plays the SEGA, nvidia and opening movie's music. Nothing except black comes up on my screen after Tweaker closes although I'm able to clearly hear the sounds and music playing from beyond the void. I guess I wasn't being specific enough.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Those were story patch updates. You're trying to download the entire story patch itself, which was previously only available through torrents.
    I must of did something then, been awhile since i installed the story patch. I probablydid something around the time when i was having trouble with item translation. Must of forgot where i put the story trans before.

all is well though. Any idea by the way what caused the problem with item translation before?, unless i didn't see the post as to what caused it. Just a curious thing on my part, like to know what happened with what sometimes about things, and that's one of that ones that makes me curious since it was before the previous patch last wednesday, where afterwards(unless i missed something), that more people seemed to have problems.

I officially give up on this game and i didn't even get to play it.

Downloaded and installed everything from scratch and still hangs at a black screen.
    I'm pretty sure the installer is missing all the files required to play the game. Seeing as it doesn't give you gameguard and when you update it deletes all the .exe's.

Then i use the troubleshooting options and then gameguard/exe loads then i get a black screen again.

All these wasted hours for a game i didn't even play.
    PSO2 Tweaker - The Game..seriously lol

EDIT:
    Just did the missing files troubleshoot and there's like 100's of files or more missing.
    When i just redownloaded everything..
    Last edited by Xeltos; Dec 5, 2013 at 11:35 AM.

I just started using this yesterday and everything works perfect! I used to just use the critical files from another website but having items translated is lovely as I never could tell if I had the appropriate grinders and whatnot.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

@Xeltos

Feel sorry for you, man....
    If you do have a friend who have PSO2 and it works perfectly, you can ask him/her to copy the PSO2 folder (preferably into a HDD) and give it to you, and the game will be playable even without installation.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur