Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Fighter

my fav moment of my life was that one night at the lake - no details

8th grade trip to Faramont Hotsprings (We raise money to go by selling Xmas wreaths). Not just the 8th grade goes--so do 6th 7th (Our class lucked out and got to go every year).

Anyways, the shaparones (sp) were my english teacher and the music teacher (We stay overnight in the hotel--4 to a room).

Well, as dumb as it may seem, every year anyone who goes makes it a GOAL to stay up the whole night without sleeping.

My roomates were two of my best friends, and then a little class clown we love to call dandy Randy. At about 4AM ol' Randy got bored of playing videogames in the room, so he wanted to go outside and chase the geese on the property (Not allowed to feed or touch, but we weren't allowed to go outside after midnight anyways).

Well, we watched from the screen door laughing our asses off-watching Randy chase geese in the dim light and about every animal in the joint was making noise. Maybe 5 minutes after Randy made all the commotion, Mrs. K went out the sliding door to her room (Her room was maybe 5 rooms down from ours)...

Randy heard Mrs. K and darted to the room as fast as he could. A Tommy Boy moment ensued like no other; in the dark he couldn't tell the screen door was shut, and he hit it head on RUNNING (Randy is little to begin with). He bounced off the glass and landed smack on the pavement, and Mrs. K was walking up to him lying on the ground.

There was a huge spit mark on the glass, slowly sliding downward--we were all laughing but wondering if Randy was OK. Mrs. K approached him and we thought Randy was in deep shit. She started laughing and told Randy to stay in his room.

3 hours later he went back out again--and he brought a goose in the room (without getting caught), after that we did prank phone calls on all our schoolmates by calling them and putting the goose to the phone.

The trips to Faramont ruled all. To bad im in HS now.

I Dream Of Sleep

Probably going to Disneyland with ll my college mates earilier this year. We had a good laugh on the way up (including me, Kizaragu and another mate missing the bus for the Euro Tunnel and holding the whole group up), an amazing time hanging around the park, a hilerious time abusing all the cameras on the rides (ever seen one whole load of them screens all shwoing everyone flipping the camera the birdie?) and an absolutly, amazingly hilerious time on the final evening when we all went out for drinks and got a wee bit to drunk (with me rolling back to my hotel room, trying to sleep in a bath, slapping a jaffa cake in someones face, singing ANY song i could think of in the style of The Wurzels and other routine drunkness). All in all it was a great trip and i had the most fun of my life that week.

Ok, so I'm a corny bastard, but the time of my life would have to be.....last Saturday.

I woke up at 7:30 a.m. to meet friends of my grandmother's who have a 14-year old daughter. Their daughter and I have gotten to know each other over the last few weeks, and my feelings for her have greatly developed; I suspect she feels the same way for me. Anyways, we all went deep-sea fishing off the coast of Naples, Florida. The whole day was beautiful; the sun was high, the clouds were sparse, the smell of the sea breeze was invigorating, but ultimately the feeling of being with someone I love made the day simply transcend anything than can be expressed with words. I knew that it would be the last time I would see her for about a year, and as such the day was somewhat of a double-edged sword, a temptation if you will.

But I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aredhel on 2003-07-21 12:39 ]</font>

Mercenary for Hire

the most fun i've had in my life?

that would be answering this thread, followed closely by the various bumps, scrapes, bruises and injuries i have taken over my years. physical and emotional abuse comes in a close third.

of course, these are all fun in a sarcastic sense (you all you budding genius types who need a little push in the right direction)

the most fun i had in my life would be a moment still waiting to happen. i'll come back to you on this one.

WHAM! created rap (according to my mom)

One day....i went outside in the daylight. It was at once beautiful and terrifying, and i shall think long on it for the rest of my natural existence.

On 2003-07-21 18:31, Nerd wrote:
    One day....i went outside in the daylight. It was at once beautiful and terrifying, and i shall think long on it for the rest of my natural existence.
    Omigosh, I'm gonna have to try that sometime. Maybe I'll be able to stop taking my powdered vitamin D supplement for a day if I get some sunlight! Was it scary, being in a light that you couldn't turn off? Gosh, I'm not sure if I wanna try that.

Hmmm... the most fun I had recently was when I was down at Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure. I went to Kingpin's Arcade to find not one, but 2 Dance Dance Revolution machines there! I was a happy camper.

There were alot of folks lined up to play it. Thankfully, they all sucked. So, when I got up to do it, I did pretty well in their eyes. In my own eyes, I bit the big one. I didn't take any of the really hard songs because I hadn't played in a while. I think the hardest one I did was Captain Jack on one level higher than normal. I think it came out to 6 or 7 feet or something. I couldn't tell because it's that new system that has like seven different difficulty levels instead of the normal 3.

Then I did La Senorita on as hard as possible and got an S ranking. That certainly impressed the people. I got a crowd around me in no time, and I loved it.

Now all I have to do is try and master Drop Out and La Senorita Virtual... Damn, they are hard!

On 2003-07-21 12:13, AUTO_ wrote:
    8th grade trip to Faramont Hotsprings (We raise money to go by selling Xmas wreaths). Not just the 8th grade goes--so do 6th 7th (Our class lucked out and got to go every year).

Anyways, the shaparones (sp) were my english teacher and the music teacher (We stay overnight in the hotel--4 to a room).

Well, as dumb as it may seem, every year anyone who goes makes it a GOAL to stay up the whole night without sleeping.

My roomates were two of my best friends, and then a little class clown we love to call dandy Randy. At about 4AM ol' Randy got bored of playing videogames in the room, so he wanted to go outside and chase the geese on the property (Not allowed to feed or touch, but we weren't allowed to go outside after midnight anyways).

Well, we watched from the screen door laughing our asses off-watching Randy chase geese in the dim light and about every animal in the joint was making noise. Maybe 5 minutes after Randy made all the commotion, Mrs. K went out the sliding door to her room (Her room was maybe 5 rooms down from ours)...

Randy heard Mrs. K and darted to the room as fast as he could. A Tommy Boy moment ensued like no other; in the dark he couldn't tell the screen door was shut, and he hit it head on RUNNING (Randy is little to begin with). He bounced off the glass and landed smack on the pavement, and Mrs. K was walking up to him lying on the ground.

There was a huge spit mark on the glass, slowly sliding downward--we were all laughing but wondering if Randy was OK. Mrs. K approached him and we thought Randy was in deep shit. She started laughing and told Randy to stay in his room.

3 hours later he went back out again--and he brought a goose in the room (without getting caught), after that we did prank phone calls on all our schoolmates by calling them and putting the goose to the phone.

The trips to Faramont ruled all. To bad im in HS now.
    thats halarios man. I couldn't stop laughin. Man if only I coulda been there with you. Thats the funniest stuff Iv'e eva heard. Puttin the goose on the phone LMAO

My funniest moments in life got a few recently was playing golf (not a videogame golf the real sport) anywaise with dad and his friend every time my dads friend screw up hed be like MOTHER F***** STUPID SON OF A B**** hed go on lol it was so funny and we had a slow group in fron of us and hes like usualy i dont dis sucky players but these MOTHER F****** suck there so god dam fucking slow lol that was funniest golf game ever and another funny thing to me is when ppl get hurt for some reason i burst out laughing lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SirColligan on 2003-07-22 12:10 ]</font>