Page 274 of 576 FirstFirst ... 174224264271272273274275276277284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 5755

I'm clearly talking about Banish Arrow, though, since Kamikaze doesn't only get a range increase with charge...

The AoE isn't really much to speak of anyway, so there's no real point in charging the PA.

Although if you really wanted to maximize Banish Arrow damage, you'd do Banish Arrow -> Charged Kamikaze -> Kamikaze -> Kamikaze, since the counter doesn't go until your first Kamikaze lands.

More concerned about normal attacks, though, this is actually a pretty good PP-efficient mobbing tool considering it only costs 20 PP at Lv. 16 and lets you take down even heavies in a time-efficient manner with just normals.

Honestly I couldn't care less about bow having AoE if it lets me do this.

Sad thing about banish arrow is that it will only benefit you in solo play to begin with as it has no merit in party play 12/12 mpa.

Probably in 4/4 on a enemy that your combined assault from your team didn't kill yet(Which shouldn't happen) resulting in your banishing Arrow dealing the final blow I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Blimpz View Post
    Honestly I couldn't care less about bow having AoE if it lets me do this.

[PSO2] 1.7m Damage on Falz Arms - YouTube
    Weird I thought ppl were already doing this during the early stages when Braver first came out?
    Last edited by Zenobia; Dec 20, 2013 at 04:39 AM.

Sig by Gama

You say 1.7mil but it's doing 700k to one target (not that it isn't still impressive)

And Banish Arrow is useful for any breakable part since you can stick it on something without WB, then help break the one everyone else is hitting and do equal damage to both.

That includes Ringahda's rings since they're technically all part of the same enemy.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    You say 1.7mil but it's doing 700k to one target (not that it isn't still impressive)

And Banish Arrow is useful for any breakable part since you can stick it on something without WB, then help break the one everyone else is hitting and do equal damage to both.

That includes Ringahda's rings since they're technically all part of the same enemy.
    If you read the description you'll see what I meant when I say 1.7m.

1.7m Damage frame: http://i.imgur.com/27HyJ8Y.jpg
    -159k from first hit of KA
    -115k from second hit of KA
    -713k from BA hitting 2 arms

Yeah, I noticed you added multiple hits across several targets, but if you do that you may as well tally all your damage for the entire fight.

Keeps it consistent if you go by an individual hit.
    PSO2 Trivia:

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Yeah, I noticed you added multiple hits across several targets, but if you do that you may as well tally all your damage for the entire fight.

Keeps it consistent if you go by an individual hit.
    Even if you go with a single hit, it's 1.4m because of Banishing Arrow.

The reason I counted all those hits is because they all happened in an instant.

No, since it doesn't do 1.4m in one hit... it's 700k x2

Like I could go corral a ton of mobs and do 500k with a single Kanran for a funny screenshot, but that doesn't make the PA OP.

If you specified in your description, that's fine. I just didn't get to see it since you embedded it here.
    PSO2 Trivia:

Guys , just buy shunka PA disk , right now there is one for 630k , I had to buy it for 1.050.000 and I don't regret it ( also because there was a surprise tower defense EQ and I got shunka 16 in that eq + one level 8 disk I sold and got my money back... but I Still wouldn't regret it...) , it's getting a bit cheaper now and the PA is well worth it

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Quote Originally Posted by kabutozero View Post
    Guys , just buy shunka PA disk , right now there is one for 630k , I had to buy it for 1.050.000 and I don't regret it ( also because there was a surprise tower defense EQ and I got shunka 16 in that eq + one level 8 disk I sold and got my money back... but I Still wouldn't regret it...) , it's getting a bit cheaper now and the PA is well worth it
    my friend bought it for 300k before