Page 307 of 684 FirstFirst ... 207257297304305306307308309310317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 6832

@Rashiid: The item translation feature is activated in Tweaker. It's not really a patch that's used, it's a cache file.

Sometimes ingame the cache may take some times working, speficically when searching player shops, only the few last items translate.

Either way, if the cache file is not being correctly downloaded using tweaker, or if the original file is not getting replaced for some reason, that's one reason for not being working.

It's not the items, those translate fine. It's the menu in general, as in the entire bottom bar of the screen like Mag, Party, etc.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

I changed my screen from "windowed" to "virtual fullscreen." Then I changed it back to windowed, but the tweaker keeps setting my resolution to 320x200 even after changing it and saving it. Any way around this? For now, I am just sticking to virtual fullscreen because 320x200 is awful.
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    It's not the items, those translate fine. It's the menu in general, as in the entire bottom bar of the screen like Mag, Party, etc.
    Sorry, mis-read that...

Take this as base:

"Do you have the game installed in the "Program Files" folder?

I do belive Windows is a little "picky" about that location.
    So, even if you are in Administrator mode, FORCE IT, using the right click option when running Tweaker. Xp
    I'm in Windows 8, and also suffer the same permissions issue in some cases.

Ex: If I don't run "Sonic Adventure 2" in administrator mode with the right click or options selected, the game won't save. I am in Administrator account, but as the game is in the Program files folder, windows requires second admin. confirmation."

I do believe, if everything else is translating and you have the english aptch installed, that the problem may or may not be here, but it's better to check first and discard the possibility later.

-

@Pugas87: Run Tweaker in Administrator mode, and check if the "user.pso2" file is not read-only.
    This file is in the Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder, if not mistaken.
    Last edited by MDashK; Dec 31, 2013 at 04:57 PM.

Oh, I just found out something odd... The Story Patch is actually working now. In every case except the introductory video about the Arks and the races... I wonder why O.o
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    Sorry, mis-read that...

Take this as base:

"Do you have the game installed in the "Program Files" folder?

I do belive Windows is a little "picky" about that location.
    So, even if you are in Administrator mode, FORCE IT, using the right click option when running Tweaker. Xp
    I'm in Windows 8, and also suffer the same permissions issue in some cases.

Ex: If I don't run "Sonic Adventure 2" in administrator mode with the right click or options selected, the game won't save. I am in Administrator account, but as the game is in the Program files folder, windows requires second admin. confirmation."

I do believe, if everything else is translating and you have the english aptch installed, that the problem may or may not be here, but it's better to check first and discard the possibility later.

-
    I'll pass the message and let you know how it goes. Thank you!
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

I keep getting an ambiguous

"Checking for updates to patches...
    ERROR - Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

whenever the tweaker searches for updates, and when I launch the game I get error 249 or the servers appear to be under maintenance. Any idea why that may be? I'm unable to login at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure if you saw in other thread:

PSO2 crashes with Item Translation on, after going to a room the second time. Whether this is done on the same character or by swapping to another character. I grabbed a screencap one of the times, in case it helps anything:

Spoiler!

hey AIDA i mean to "reduce" the GUI size (make it smaller) not making it "invisible"

is it possible ?

hi AIDA, this patch is great, the automated patching and item translations made the game 10x more convenient to play

Thanks for all of your work & people involved in the translations!