Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I have like 14X people...

I forget where from...

I only talk to like 12 of em.

and only 30 at most ever still come online.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Whenever I get a new friend (JP or English), they tend to quit pretty quickly.
    I've been advertising my friend partners recently and so some people friended me.
    Only a few of those seem to have already quit.
    Occasionally someone comes back to GJ me once, then vanishes again.

I've got 200 "friends" added. A few of those players are from here, some are randoms that I met a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, some are teammates, and many are randoms that have added me because I set up Sora as an NPC for public use. On average I see about 35/200 online, but I hardly talk to anyone on my list, and most of them don't talk to me either so yeah.

I just started so my friends list is pretty small. Like 2 people, well least both of them play somewhat. Would like more friends but everyone who plays this game seems so anti-social D;

Lets see

24 Online

86 Offline

I like my friends list even though some people go inactive. Its a way of preserving my history of the game.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Well there is this one guy who hasn't been on in about 5 months but came back recently...oh wait its me :3

PSO2 D-Gold(Caseal) Reina (Duman) Ship 2

Sorry about the necro.

This will come somewhat as a rant, but I've been wondering about this lately as my friendlist keeps dwindling.

Today, I had some taco experience at B20. I usually do my Tacos alone, I'm not an expert at them, but I know the shortcuts and can at least do them by myself. Now, this is something that annoys me: Tacos are like work, and I play this game to relax and do it exactly to forget about work. Playing with more people somehow makes it less stressful and sometimes even enjoyable.

It started as a typical VH+1SH Sanctum. For some reason the leader started in SH. Everything was dandy until we reached the 'ransas and Quartz. The other two guys were dying a lot so I spent all my moons reviving them, and actually dying twice in the process(non-invincibility frames when reviving someone wtf Sega...). Thankfully, in one I was revived by the Mag, so I finished the Caterdransa with Rodeo Drive and helped killing the Quartz.

End of the run, the leader left the party. Awesome.

We tried getting a 4th guy, but no one joined and we decided going at just 3. At Nab, one of the guys forgot to get the shortcuts while I was at the other side, and he got some flak from the other bloke. I tried joking about it, that I wondered why I didn't see the rappies to lighten the mood. No big deal right? A minute over at most.

We finished the run, the bloke that complained left, thus, crippling our runs. Elitism is a bitch.

Sure, it seems no one does tacos for fun, we all need the meseta for our OMG Loli cosplay panty party(I'd rather play with Racaseals thank you very much), but if anything is killing the mood for this game, is the heavy elitism.

The ones that "OMG you can't kill SH Vol with one hit? j00 suck" *Shunka Shunka*.

The ones that accuses people of autism without even knowing what it actually means.

The ones that feel they have the right to insult people in a screen that's supposed to compliment other players for their efforts(TD Good Job screen in case you're out of the loop).

The racists. Just the other day, I saw people bashing some Russian guy in B20 for apparently no reason, besides not undertanding what he said. Bashing on Brazilians, because Brazilians supposedly say "HUEHUEHUE BRBRBRBR" everywhere.(I have yet to see that, frankly I don't know where the guy came up with that). It's funny, because they are Americans, playing in a Japanese server, that forbids filthy gaijin, where they are exactly that.

Stay positive right? It's a wonderful philosophy. So I keep on playing, but not so many people can stomach that for long:

I invited many friends to this game, many from old PSOBB. "Wow this game is really nice, so much better than PSO".

... after three weeks: "wow so many assholes in this game, I am outta here".

Just this last month, a very special friend joined me. I gave her a quick overview and we started playing. We had a very nice Team in PSOBB at Ultima server, cool folks, very friendly community(albeit small), I used to have a blast playing over there where everyday I met decent people. Sure there were the jerks, the drama Queens, but it happened seldom and it was such a pleasant feeling playing over there.

This week saw the AQ 200% boosts, I used it to level both my RA/HU and FO/TE to 65/65, so I told my friend who's barely level 20 to "go to B20 while I level a bit, you may meet some cool people around your level or just chat around, and if anything happens I'll help ya out".

She went to B20 while I was playing and after an hour, I noticed she was back to B01. "Did you see B20?"

"Yeah".

She didn't log back ever since.

It's sad, that it's a minority that causes problems, it's a very specific clique that seems to enjoy making other players feel miserable, it's sad.

My friendlist keeps dwindling, my blacklist growing, and everytime I try to make a party with some people and I ask to go to B20 to get more people, they just don't want to step their feet there.

And sure, the game can become boring too. I had my time off for a while, but I keep coming back, some of my friends haven't logged in, say over 3 months.

I am almost 30 here, 29 to be exact. Isn't about time we had a "mature" english block? Let's make a block for mature players(doesn't need to be age-wise). A place where we'll ignore all above and just play the game.

Be nice.

(sorry for the rant btw and not intended to offend anyone in particular, but I feel some people seem like to just want to drive people away from this game, also, I don't really want to sound too righteous, so excuse me if I caused that impression)

Most of the people who play this game make me want to exterminate our species. I have three people on my friendlist as a result.

One of them is an alternate account.

my friend list is selective.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

my blacklist is 5 times bigger than my friendlist
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget