Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast

38 pages of people whining about drop rates

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ratazana View Post
    You guys do realize this is a f2p game right? Of course it's gonna favor the hardcore/big spenders. Personally I think the f2p model sucks but we are stuck with it.
    Thing is, spending money really doesn't make it tangibly better at all, which is why I question the purpose of this level of rng.

It's good this game isn't pay to win, don't get me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratazana View Post
    You guys do realize this is a f2p game right? Of course it's gonna favor the hardcore/big spenders.
    That's completely rubbish aswell, the rates are so god dam bad that even if you spend tons of AC on boosters or spend 6-10 hours a day on this game, you still get fuck all unless your lucky.

Edit: the only perk about spending money on pso2 is premium which allows you the ability to trade a real common 10* and tons of meseta for a much more powerful one (And soon, 11*s, if your again lucky enough). Personally i dont consider that big spending...
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Nina gave me a 5 slot Falclaw yesterday.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    That's completely rubbish aswell, the rates are so god dam bad that even if you spend tons of AC on boosters or spend 6-10 hours a day on this game, you still get fuck all unless your lucky.
    Except you do. Go back a few pages and check aine's posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Thing is, spending money really doesn't make it tangibly better at all, which is why I question the purpose of this level of rng.

It's good this game isn't pay to win, don't get me wrong.
    Buying, equipping, boosting, dressing and running several chars takes a lot of money and dedication. Sega tried paid missions that could drop bis shit in psu. The fact that they are not around in pso2 tells me that the current model is more profitable (on the long term).

Giving everyone access to the best toys would force sega to release new toys at a faster rate to keep the grind going. Sega must maintain a fine balance here, if the cycle of obsolence is too fast even the hardcore get burned out.

Not every hardcore person is a whale, but someone who moves hundreds of millions of meseta in a month is bringing sega money indirectly. Someone has to run the AC to keep 'em feed.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if paid missions come back near pso2 end. Sega will probably try to squeeze harder to get the last drops before the cow dies.
    Last edited by Ratazana; Feb 18, 2014 at 03:33 AM.

Paid missions.... yuck.

I don't really get the whining about the droprates for the.. oh yeah, best items in the game either?

Honestly, it's so easy to find the 3rd strongest weapons of each category right now that I can't really be mad for not finding one of the three weapons that barely beat them out and still have a worse latent to boot. Nearly all 10*s bar Susanoo and a selected few are easy to obtain right now.
    Last edited by Mysterious-G; Feb 18, 2014 at 03:21 AM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Really? Then share you're luck with me. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    I don't really get the whining about the droprates for the.. oh yeah, best items in the game either?

Honestly, it's so easy to find the 3rd strongest weapons of each category right now that I can't really be mad for not finding one of the three weapons that barely beat them out and still have a worse latent to boot. Nearly all 10*s bar Susanoo and a selected few are easy to obtain right now.
    This. I do sometimes wonder if people actually know the meaning of the word "rare"
    *Hope, a guaranteed way to experience disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by martinmeegan View Post
    This. I do sometimes wonder if people actually know the meaning of the word "rare"
    There's a huge difference between the words "rare" and "unobtainable".
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.