Page 411 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3113614014084094104114124134144214615119111411 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 46801

Does Lucky Rise boost rare drops or just all item drops?

Should I be equipping Lucky Rise (x4 and Temptation) for Falz Elder, if I have a 250% Rare drop boost active?

Quote Originally Posted by Nulve View Post
    Does Lucky Rise boost rare drops or just all item drops?

Should I be equipping Lucky Rise (x4 and Temptation) for Falz Elder, if I have a 250% Rare drop boost active?
    Boosts all drops. Rare and non-rare. The wisdom is to use Lucky Rise with boosts. Personally SEGA likes to troll me and I get more awesome stuff without Lucky Rise and boosters :P. I still use them though.

I asked because I was thinking the LR/Temp might be having some kind of negative impact on the drops I was getting or something.

Every time this week I've used LR+Temp + 250%, with Elder, I've got meseta piles, about 6 Iri stones and about 2 7-9 rares. The time I didn't use LR/Temp, and just had a 250% on, was the time I found an Elysion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Can you copy/paste names in Vita? And is there a guide somewhere on how to type in names of things?
    As far as I know, there is not a copy paste feature for Vita so no. As for typing things, you will need to enable a Japanese keypad in your vita language options.

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Can you copy/paste names in Vita? And is there a guide somewhere on how to type in names of things?
    No we can't.

I already posted this awhile back:

Quote Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post

Settings > Language > Input Languages > Keyboards/Add Terms > Japanese

When I'm looking for an item in the player shop, I usually type at least 2 katakana symbols and hit find to look at the list of available items with the same 2 symbols.

Let's say I'm looking for a Wild Muffler accessory, which is ワイルドマフラー . I would type in just ラー in the first text box of the shop search window and hit the button beside it. A list of items will appear with ラー on their names. Just look for ワイルドマフラー and hit search.

It's the same process for finding abilities in weapons and units for affixing. Just use the second text box in the shop search window.
    Once you've added Japanese, you'll have an English, Romanji and a Japanese keyboard. Just hit the "Keyboard" icon on any of the keyboards to scroll a different keyboard.

Alternatively, you can use a romanji converter (http://nihongo.j-talk.com/) and Vita's romanji keyboard for typing english characters if you don't want to bother using the Japanese keyboard.

Hey. I haven't been on PSO2 since last summer and im thinking about getting into this game again. I've read up on the new content, but do you still need to use the permissions fixed exe to play on win7?

I don't install any patches/fixes on Windows 7 and I still play just fine.

I have the tweaker and patches installed and I play fine as well. . . then again. . . my computer was made to accomodate GameGuard's thingys. . .

How do I get premium? Is it as annoying as getting ac with the address choosing? I'm still a minor currently so is it less of a pain to get premium through buying the premium package vol.2 with the extra item codes and stuff from play-Asia?(it's only around ~30$ right now on play-Asia) Or is that outdated and the codes can no longer be used because I see it was released back in July of last year. The only reason why I want premium is to trade in 100 of my useless ten star rods and units for a weapon exchange pass.

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    How do I get premium? Is it as annoying as getting ac with the address choosing? I'm still a minor currently so is it less of a pain to get premium through buying the premium package vol.2 with the extra item codes and stuff from play-Asia?(it's only around ~30$ right now on play-Asia) Or is that outdated and the codes can no longer be used because I see it was released back in July of last year. The only reason why I want premium is to trade in 100 of my useless ten star rods and units for a weapon exchange pass.
    I don't think there is a way anymore, as far as I know, to add AC to your account with having an address tied to it. I had to set it up on my account before I was even able to select a method for adding AC to my account. I've sent you a PM with some more info.

Unrelated question: what's the current fastest way to level from 60-65?