Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

ive only got 1 11* so far from SHAQ's and ive watched 5-6 B20ians get a 11* >_> and ive been running 250% on most of my SHAQ's
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

I only got one and it was a lameass bow worth nothing more than a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    i just did a party run with 4 people, on the forest quest, got a lot of e capsules and vayu wind pyroxenes and large pyroxenes, BUT NO 11 STAR DROPS,!!! did they really just stealth nerf the drops??? >:OOOO goddamit, but luckily if inished the run right before they shut down the server for maintenance, the only thing i got was 2 stag cutleries and this weird blue 7 star twin dagger, it looks exactly like the red twin dagger, except its blue... is this the new "blue series"??? XD
    u were just unlucky and that happens a friend mine running with me since 5 hours got nothing all the time even using even 350% boosters (250+100) while someone else got 5x11 in 1 single forest run

Now prolly they will ninja nerf 11s rate drop during this manty w which bring me to think that i should instantly buy couples of the rare SHAQS 11s when the servers will get back on and resell em at higher price later :P

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    ive only got 1 11* so far from SHAQ's and ive watched 5-6 B20ians get a 11* >_> and ive been running 250% on most of my SHAQ's
    stop wasting ya boosters ..just wait until next week.

has anyone tried it without boosters? im too scared because i might not get my capsules back if i run without boosters. plus, has anyone even gotten an 11 star without boosters? >:OOO

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    On a rare enemy +50% day when my friend was actually able to attend the White Day schedule.
    Guess their caster won't be getting RaGrants and NaGrants rank 16 any time soon.
    If only they waited 1.5 hours so we can do the scheduled EQ. I guess it was too much of SEGA to actually think of the players. >_>

After so many maintenances (a couple emergency for this bug) and it's still happening. Very professional. I guess that's to be expected as the lag issues gradually got worse after each weekly maintenance was focusing on server hardware.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

Last I checked boosters do not affect capsule drop rate.

They're at least worth saving because it's like getting high tiered weapons to use for free.

Or trading for another cheap 11* that you can use, if you found one not for your class.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Just you watch, 11* drop rate stealth nerf.
    LMFAO I said this same thing lol!

Not gonna lie I was on a jam today pulling off 10* and got those 11 twin mech Zero range advance guns and the PSE's were lovely.

Sig by Gama