Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kuna 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    The animation is nice, but it's not something I want Sega to focus on in this game. I'd rather they spend more of their funds on balancing and the like, but eh. More clothes, I guess.
    Hm, actually, this post made me think of something...

I'd actually really like it if Sega did an animation update. Completely update certain animations and fill in the animations we need - adjusted hitstop on normals for certain melee weapons, more fluid animations for certain weapons, casting animations for every type of weapon (casting techs off of your feet ), fistpumps changed, etc.

I'd prefer it over a concert 2.0 anyway. Unsure if I'd prefer it over more content. Another map, or less glaring oversights every time I want to play hybrid...

Hell, any sort of iteration on already-existing content would be nice. There are plenty of rough edges (especially in the environments) that could still see some smoothing out.

It's a shame that they're more focused on NEW NEW NEW MORE MORE MORE and not so much on improving what's already there.

Remember when PSO2 ep2 was supposed to be anything more than a new map and drop table?
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Hm, actually, this post made me think of something...

I'd actually really like it if Sega did an animation update. Completely update certain animations and fill in the animations we need - adjusted hitstop on normals for certain melee weapons, more fluid animations for certain weapons, casting animations for every type of weapon (casting techs off of your feet ), fistpumps changed, etc.

I'd prefer it over a concert 2.0 anyway. Unsure if I'd prefer it over more content. Another map, or less glaring oversights every time I want to play hybrid...
    Eh...I guess if they do a better job of fleshing out the variety of the game, I wouldn't be opposed to this down the road...but I don't think it should be a very high priority.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I couldn't agree with UnLucky any more, I'm really sad that the fingers of PSO2 models are not rigged and just that ugly hand clump.

I know how hard it is to rig and skin stuff properly but, I had to rig a hand with fingers in my final exam and it's really not that hard. Especially if y'know you're an old gamedev hare who knows their thing. Even Aura Kingdom with it's super toony and adorable Anime Style has characters with rigged fingers.

Also I personally would really wish things like this wouldn't happen either but, yeah.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by kazuuya; Mar 8, 2014 at 04:19 AM.

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656