Page 103 of 213 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2124

Yeah, took over 3 hours, but finished eventually.

Story failed to patch for me after two attempts, only bothered to post on the second failed attempt because this is starting to get lame.

http://pastebin.com/77nMZrdT
    http://pastebin.com/gdTdCXyT

Is there going to be another .rar with these updates made? I updated on my desktop last night, and it took a few hours. Seems like it might be a good idea, especially those of us who play on two different computers.

It was 1800 Files for me to download. Took me less then five minutes...

I'm not sure if that explains this. I have none of the previous English Files Removed or Overrided. I believe thats the very reason it just did sort of lessen some files...? I do not know.

And no. My thread i made according to ask for help, didn't get any help. I'm not into the game yet, before my akward solution is solved.

Also. All my previous English Files are kept, i haven't Re-Installed or touched them, not even while Patching/Updating PSO2. Everything seems in order for now, i'll check if i am missing a file or not from the Story Patch, cause 1800 sounds a bit unlikely.
    You'll find me in Ship 10. Accidently not joining Ship 2, for reasons of personal information.

Name: Xenkath/Xeinkath

Quote Originally Posted by Raitter View Post
    It was 1800 Files for me to download. Took me less then five minutes...

I'm not sure if that explains this. I have none of the previous English Files Removed or Overrided. I believe thats the very reason it just did sort of lessen some files...? I do not know.

And no. My thread i made according to ask for help, didn't get any help. I'm not into the game yet, before my akward solution is solved.

Also. All my previous English Files are kept, i haven't Re-Installed or touched them, not even while Patching/Updating PSO2. Everything seems in order for now, i'll check if i am missing a file or not from the Story Patch, cause 1800 sounds a bit unlikely.
    Mine came up to 2503 last night and took almost 3 hours to download. Re-check files, maybe? That doesn't seem right.

Nope. I checked. Apparently, its right for me.

I don't...even know anymore. First, my PSO2 won't start up without errors or reason, now my Story Patch seems to be COMPLETELY different then others? What is even happening now? I'm so very confused, that i don't know left or right.

Okay...so...lets Uninstall the Patch ENTIRELY and Re-Download it. Be back in a few, and it may take shorter for me and longer for you. Cause my Net is a gigantic Troll...literally rhetorically speaking.

Scratch that. There's no newest RAR file available for the Story Patch, as it requires a RAR file in order to do so. So apparently, i can't try and Redo it, for now. But i can't care, cause i can't open PSO2 anyways...so whats the point?
    Last edited by Raitter; Mar 10, 2014 at 10:52 AM.
    You'll find me in Ship 10. Accidently not joining Ship 2, for reasons of personal information.

Download the 3.6.14 rar? That's what I did last night. Took forever to update, but it's working now.

No, wait. What?

I got the 3/9/14 update on my Tweaker, but i can use my older version to download it through Updater Method? Ooooooh...right. Silly me.

Yeah, its working for you. You can get into the game, not me. I made a Thread to get some help on my problem, but nobody even reads Tech Support these days. So i'm all on my own to figure out my issue.

I'll try your recommended method, DJ. Thanks, man. You're a real "Cool Trainer", hehe. Sorry, had to. Too cool to pass up the opportunity.

Is the 3/9 version not on arks layer for those of us not using tweaker?

The download didn't take that long over here, a little under half an hour I think.

Just posting to confirm that all the translation issues I had have been resolved with this fix. Many thanks AIDA, keep up the good work.

Spoiler!

...Though you may not have been wrong about some texts being moved around because, of all things, the "return to campship" dialogue box got untranslated. I just thought that was funny. (This was from before the Story Patch hotfix.)