Page 102 of 471 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4704
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Spoiler!

you kids and your tiny outfits.
    Not really a fan of tiny outfits myself but they are great for grabbing attention or servicing whatever fan base or followers you character/s has

Im not particularly fond of it myself. Never really liked to show off so much skin on any outfit, be it the demon character or this one.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

The only person allowed to wear these new outfits is Schubalts.

Really, they're not only ugly, but also extremely plain. Like the dude who designed them just phoned them in.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    remove those muscles and abs as well.
    Why in the name of ^%$# would anyone want to do that? Do you know how hard those are to get, especially at that definition? Not to mention how useful they are?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I sort of agree. They're kind of over-the-top. I think there was an outfit in PSU that had hyper-ridiculous heels like that, too.
    It's more, you really don't want to use heels while doing this job. I wouldn't mind so much, if not for the fact that every outfit seems to have heels.
    Mostly though, heels are meant to show off how good of a genetic stock you are. That doesn't do much for a character who looks like they smash in skulls on a regular basis, like Xaeris's does.
    It fits that character freaking perfectly, if not for them heels. Can't we replace them with boots or something? That would be awesome.

Aw thanks, I appreciate that.

I have a dilemma. This tattoo works perfectly with the outfit. Like, look at it, it fits in there very snugly. The problem is, to use it, I have to have her bare ass hanging out as both it and the tights are both Body Paint. Give me extra accessory and body paint slots, Sega. Sell them for AC if you want and print that yen, I don't care, but gimme.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Next time you point out faults in character design, make sure to accept others pointing out faults in yours as well. Especially when they're just the same. "Look who's talking" I think fits this very well.
    SEGA has not graced us with a system to give a character "realistic" proportions, let alone "perfect" ones, as you claimed yours had. Honestly, they seem to encourage making unrealistic characters.

So, the "look who's talking" fits good for both of us in this instance, actually. Decent attempt to dismiss your own snootiness by bringing up mine (allegedly), though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Why in the name of ^%$# would anyone want to do that? Do you know how hard those are to get, especially at that definition? Not to mention how useful they are?
    Nah, he was just trying to be a chode because he likes pencil-thin, jailbait boys characters probably.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Mar 20, 2014 at 03:18 PM.

Current SA used in MY ROOM
    Spoiler!

Previewing new Premium Package outfit
    Spoiler!

Testing out outfits to sell old one
    Spoiler!
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I have a dilemma. This tattoo works perfectly with the outfit. Like, look at it, it fits in there very snugly. The problem is, to use it, I have to have her bare ass hanging out as both it and the tights are both Body Paint. Give me extra accessory and body paint slots, Sega. Sell them for AC if you want and print that yen, I don't care, but gimme.
    Spoiler!
    It's not worth losing the tights. Losing the tights loses some badassery, while gaining the tatoo only amplifies the badassery by a tinge.
    You're right though, we need more slots. I'm lucky in that it doesn't effect me, but I can see the problem in other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    I think shes smokin just as she is but thats my thoughts.
    Lol thanks. I guess I should've been more specific though I only think her arms are too skinny so that's the only thing I would change if anything.

Signature by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Testing out outfits to sell old one
    Spoiler!
    What's with the black neck, is that some post-processing or what did you do to your settings? Dig how it makes the face pop and what happens to the hair as a result, but it's a bit strange.

All of those outfits look good on your character though, good luck choosing.