Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Phones are not legitimate gaming devices. Play it on PC or don't play at all.
    Give it a bit more and you will start seeing games being played on Android phones just like any other gaming system. That is the direction this world is headed. I anticipate that.

Also some people are aware it's a different game separate from your account or whatever and still want to play it whatever it is. I'm one of those people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I hope you guys realize the mobile version is basically a completely different game. ._.
    This, for those of you who are more ignorant on what PSO2 ES is...

The beta wasn't separate from your account, but it also doesn't participate directly with the PC/Vita game. I'm guessing it's gonna be akin to a sidegame you play when you can't log into PSO2 proper. I'm hoping you can still do shop stuff, feed mag, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    The beta wasn't separate from your account, but it also doesn't participate directly with the PC/Vita game. I'm guessing it's gonna be akin to a sidegame you play when you can't log into PSO2 proper. I'm hoping you can still do shop stuff, feed mag, etc.
    It's connected in the same way Pokewalker was to HG/SS. There are ways to benifit your main game but it's not like playing on the Vita or something.

EDIT: Here we go. This should give an idea what the gameplay for the smartphone version is like for those who don't know.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Mar 28, 2014 at 07:21 PM.

I wonder if it will be possible to get it running on an android emulator.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    Give it a bit more and you will start seeing games being played on Android phones just like any other gaming system. That is the direction this world is headed. I anticipate that.

Also some people are aware it's a different game separate from your account or whatever and still want to play it whatever it is. I'm one of those people.
    And a dark direction it is.

People who play "games" on phones are casual scum.

Playing games on phones is not for everybody. I can dig that. I didn't like it really at first either.

Also the game looks pretty fun from what I read in the PSO2 Blog! I don't know why I didn't look there in the first place.

How about vita players?

welp, time to bounce from this thread

edit: just kidding, that was the first post I read in this thread and I read some more on my way to the top of the page, oh good lord

Lol, sounds like some people are afraid of some innovation. A game is a game is a game, platform is irrelevant when the purpose is to have fun. Personally, I anticipate it even more-so if it does tie in, however miniscule, to PSO2. Dat immersion ;D
    Aresylus - GU/HU (level 51)