Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

I saw a guy spamming Barta. He was extremely effective in protecting the wall and took first every round (save the last)

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    I saw a guy spamming Barta. He was extremely effective in protecting the wall and took first every round (save the last)
    Was he freezing every time? That might be a good strategy.
    Quit PSO2

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Sazan 16 would be better, anyway.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

Even if he didn't freeze everytime, a quick spam of uncharged barta with -PP recipe used to the trick to help side tower in TD1 back when I used to run it as FOTE and I was defending mid (I still haven't tried TD2 to be honest). Sound like a good backup plan at the worst.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    And I don't remember, did TD1 have boxed trash rares? Cause I just untekked a Cless Digger (from the Wolga, I assume)
    Yes it did. Every boxed Twin Dagger from TD1 is just レグザガ from プレディカーダ for example. Boxed Twin Machine Guns had a chance of being サークウェイド from ダーク・ラグネ etc.

yeah, its only the 11* that cant be boxed

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    Was he freezing every time? That might be a good strategy.
    approximately 70% of the time. The other 30% was because the mob died and/or I didn't see. He was hitting for about ~10k per cast I think.

Fo/Fi can easily stack 100% freeze rate anyhow.

edit: For Barta only. Other spells have too low freeze rate
    Last edited by Rien; Apr 3, 2014 at 08:20 PM.

You know, I might just give that build a try. I'll probably wait for the new crafting recipes though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratazana View Post
    That's why you shouldn't bring a class that can do nothing but zondeal (melee te) to TD pug. One zondiot is enough to shut you down.
    Right...you're just wrong.

Before you even begin to believe you even have the authority to declare what is right and wrong for an MPA you need logical reasoning (at the least) and at best factual evidence to support what you're saying. Otherwise you're just being a trolling idiot (like as per usual with you). You have zero statistical evidence, zero evidence rooted in actual logic as opposed to simply acting like an asshole, zero visual representations in the forms of charts, graphs, or pictures. Not even anyone to fucking verbally corroborate your idiocy (infact most would plainly disagree). It's all your own (retarded) bias, that is anyone's guess to how you even bothered to think up such ridiculous ideas.

I'd actually assert that having at the very least two classes viable for zondeeling is perfect, because you get one for both sides/walls, and I'd even begin to assert that a melee techer is even well suited for that particular role because a melee techer's ability to dispatch a freshly zondeeled group despite the large amounts of health is astoundingly suited.

I only need at most, one single braver in my immediate area for clean-up or kill support, and maybe one single other gunner or braver to cover the actual wall for leaks, and I can destroy waves of enemies before they even reach the wall (in later waves where it's actually difficult to consistently do so). That's 3 people covering one wall which is less than what usually happens even when you have full groups of Gunners and Bravers rushing to zerg 12 man the little spawns on one single individual side. After only a hit or two of Wand Gear on a giant zerg I've ensured that an attack from Braver or Gunner will dispatch the enemies easily, no matter which variety of enemy is caught up in Zondeel.

I've also seen freezy casters perform quite well in protecting the walls. Rangers have Weak bullet.

The only classes I find to have limited purpose in TD is Hunter or Fighter (no particular strength VS the other melee class, Braver). Aside from those two, every class has niche that they can take advantage of in order to not only have successful runs, but legitimately pull their weight, and this still doesn't mean Hunters and Fighters are incapable of 3 runs per EQ.

Your shit is tiresome, Ratanza, and your attitude more so.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Apr 3, 2014 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
    Right...you're just wrong.

Before you even begin to believe you even have the authority to declare what is right and wrong for an MPA you need logical reasoning (at the least) and at best factual evidence to support what you're saying. Otherwise you're just being a trolling idiot (like as per usual with you). You have zero statistical evidence, zero evidence rooted in actual logic as opposed to simply acting like an asshole, zero visual representations in the forms of charts, graphs, or pictures. Not even anyone to fucking verbally corroborate your idiocy (infact most would plainly disagree). It's all your own (retarded) bias, that is anyone's guess to how you even bothered to think up such ridiculous ideas.

I'd actually assert that having at the very least two classes viable for zondeeling is perfect, because you get one for both sides/walls, and I'd even begin to assert that a melee techer is even well suited for that particular role because a melee techer's ability to dispatch a freshly zondeeled group despite the large amounts of health is astoundingly suited.

I only need at most, one single braver in my immediate area for clean-up or kill support, and maybe one single other gunner or braver to cover the actual wall for leaks, and I can destroy waves of enemies before they even reach the wall (in later waves where it's actually difficult to consistently do so). That's 3 people covering one wall which is less than what usually happens even when you have full groups of Gunners and Bravers rushing to zerg 12 man the little spawns on one single individual side. After only a hit or two of Wand Gear on a giant zerg I've ensured that an attack from Braver or Gunner will dispatch the enemies easily, no matter which variety of enemy is caught up in Zondeel.

I've also seen freezy casters perform quite well in protecting the walls. Rangers have Weak bullet.

The only classes I find to have limited purpose in TD is Hunter or Fighter (no particular strength VS the other melee class, Braver). Aside from those two, every class has niche that they can take advantage of in order to not only have successful runs, but legitimately pull their weight, and this still doesn't mean Hunters and Fighters are incapable of 3 runs per EQ.

Your shit is tiresome, Ratanza, and your attitude more so.
    To understand what I said you need:

1. Common sense.
    2. Knowledge of the game mechanics.
    3. Understand the reality of PUGs (carrier/parasite relation).
    4. Willingness to be a team player.

You obviously lack one or more of the above and pretty much everyone (except scrublords) can see it. Keep scrubing Zitzo.