Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 ... LastLast
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    You want to build yourself in a way in which you are able to take a couple of hits before going down, but you certainly don't want to base your entire playstyle on getting hit.
    *glares at lower right Fighter tree*

Yeah I don't know what's up with half the skills fighter has. They are even less optimal and way more situation than the skills hunter has.

CRAZY BEAT: When suffering a confliction increases s-atk by a pity prize 200 s-atk
    DEADLINE SLAYER: When about to die increase s-atk and r-atk by 100.
    Last edited by Coatl; Apr 15, 2014 at 02:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    I don't believe you.
    Sinner.

If there where another tanking class to pair Hunter with like something that use blade shields or something..

Anyway as someone told me here "Monsters die too fast to require tanking" but in TD2 it seems that they don't die fast enough XD.

They don't die fast in pugs full of tank HuFi's that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    They don't die fast in pugs full of tank HuFi's that's for sure
    Hey...Twin Kamui ya know...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Yeah I don't know what's up with half the skills fighter has. They are even less optimal and way more situation than the skills hunter has.

CRAZY BEAT: When suffering a confliction increases s-atk by a pity prize 200 s-atk
    DEADLINE SLAYER: When about to die increase s-atk and r-atk by 100.
    Yeah and considering that only a few are possibly to still fight with (fire and poison), it's just kinda dumb. ಠ_ಠ, even.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    So I'm just going to go out on a leaf here...

What if the goal of the player is...to have fun? And despite their reduced rate of rare, EXP, and item income...they are achieving this goal?

It's possible to play what you like while not being a worthless heap of trash. You're contrasting two different types of players that I'm not. I'm speaking of good players who play the "good" classes and the not so good classes. As long as I can pop a burst in a SHAQ, or get a 3rd run in TD (assuming I'm actually needing 11*s that badly that it bothers me so much), I really honestly don't give a fuck what people play. Until it actually starts mattering on a min/max scale, I will continue to not really give a fuck because it doesn't affect me in the slightest unless that player is absolutely terrible, in which case it wouldn't matter what class they were.
    Well maybe they're playing the wrong game?

But the thing is, it does affect you slightly. Think of all the seconds you save by having good players in your party pulling their own weight without having to be carried!

Seriously though, it means easier PSE for more and better bursts, you get more out of your limited time boosters and caps, you can kill more bosses by doing more total runs... Speed is the name of the game.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Well maybe they're playing the wrong game?

But the thing is, it does affect you slightly. Think of all the seconds you save by having good players in your party pulling their own weight without having to be carried!

Seriously though, it means easier PSE for more and better bursts, you get more out of your limited time boosters and caps, you can kill more bosses by doing more total runs... Speed is the name of the game.
    I acknowledge the benefits, they are there, for attempting to micromanage the folks you play with at that level.

The twist is that I'm just not affected personally, because the effect itself is just not perceived by me to be a hindrance to my enjoyment of the game.

Again, I would absolutely be stubborn to agree that my logic leads to more efficiency. Obviously I cannot even begin to argue that. What I do argue is that in the grand scheme of things (within the game) is just doesn't make a huge difference, especially since everything is so based RNG in the first place (IE the most amazing 5 TD runs in 30 minutes of your fricken life can net you zero rares, the worst TD you've ever had the misfortune of experiencing gets you 11* items).

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    I acknowledge the benefits, they are there, for attempting to micromanage the folks you play with at that level.

The twist is that I'm just not affected personally, because the effect itself is just not perceived by me to be a hindrance to my enjoyment of the game.

Again, I would absolutely be stubborn to agree that my logic leads to more efficiency. Obviously I cannot even begin to argue that. What I do argue is that in the grand scheme of things (within the game) is just doesn't make a huge difference, especially since everything is so based RNG in the first place (IE the most amazing 5 TD runs in 30 minutes of your fricken life can net you zero rares, the worst TD you've ever had the misfortune of experiencing gets you 11* items).
    Still if he does more runs he has more chances for rares w/e lol.
    Thank you for the horse, Brandon.