Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    pos-world, huh? Why do people come on to PSO-world, say how terrible PSO-world is, and stay on PSO-world?
    i dislike pso-w yet i still post here and read the threads. same goes for /vg/ and gamefaq. each place has there own flaws.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Watching Kuna's performance live for the first time, Echo, Lisa, Io and Patty decide to form a band! But the road to the top isn't as easy as it seems?! This slice of life comedy is a must watch full of friendship, laughs, and the struggles of four girls aiming to become the Nr. 1 idols of all of Arks! But will they really make it?! We are rooting for you! Good luck, girls!!
    The only reason I would buy this is to sharpen the DVDs and slit my own wrists.

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

PSOW is a great forum. So many smart people! a lot of correct information posted daily!
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Watching Kuna's performance live for the first time, Echo, Lisa, Io and Patty decide to form a band! But the road to the top isn't as easy as it seems?! This slice of life comedy is a must watch full of friendship, laughs, and the struggles of four girls aiming to become the Nr. 1 idols of all of Arks! But will they really make it?! We are rooting for you! Good luck, girls!!
    That would own

The story is really shitty. Nice fight scenes and fan service better be their main focus.Also there's a lot of death in PSO2 so I would expect to see some blood service, too.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I don't think even a Phantasy Star anime could make me like anime.

In fact, I know it wouldn't.
    I could make a massive post disparaging you for this post, but I'm just going to settle with this.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I guess it ended up being massive anyway. Oh, well.

That's not to suggest that a hypothetical PSO anime could match up to any of these... that is, unless they went the high-budget short OVA route.

In actuality it would probably end up being a 1-cour spin-off with shitty animation, shit writing, and no redeeming qualities whatsoever. But saying you straight-up "don't like anime" is still one of the dumbest things I've ever read on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    But saying you straight-up "don't like anime" is still one of the dumbest things I've ever read on the Internet.
    Cool, I guess. Not going to magically make me change my mind, however.

Saying you don't like anime isn't really stupid, it just means that he doesn't derive entertainment from that form of media for one reason or another.

As for my opinion on the subject, I'd watch it as long as it does what blade & soul did and does not acknowledge that they are in a mmo, because i'm still recovering from the train wreck that was (and no offense to those who liked it) sword art online.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

What's the big deal with Olaf not liking anime? I know many people dismiss it by mistakingly attributing it with the qualities of a genre even though it is a medium, but he doesn't seem to do that. And if he straight-out doesn't like the medium, then what's the big deal? There are plenty people out there that don't like to read books or comics, or watch TV shows of any sort whatsoever. Heck, you will even find people that don't like music as a whole. If you find yourself disliking any form of medium yourself, you should realize that what he said is really not stupid at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Cool, I guess. Not going to magically make me change my mind, however.
    I'm sorry about this, but it's kind of bothering me. So, you don't like anime, right? In that case, care to explain why do you comission erotic anime style art based on your character?
    How did I come across such finds? Just point your browser to DeviantArt and search for "Phantasy Star Online 2" by popularity. Voilá.