Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    I know people who automatically blacklist a person with half grinded/crafted weapons.
    Well that's fine. I don't enjoy playing with elitists like that anyways. If he wants to go through the trouble of making sure we don't play together then that saves me a lot of trouble

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Tbh been thinking on crafting my Elysion and Sukei Suzumi to make them all class (or Katana at least HU useable for subclass leveling), cause I doubt I will use anything else then them for a long time :|

That and FIFO could get more fun with Ely

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

OH MY GOD NOW... PLEASE DONT START CRAFTING 10/11 STARS. no but seriously, you will ruin your weap and ruin you rep in the game, I know people who automatically blacklist a person with half grinded/crafted weapons. I don't even dare to bring my 11's/hi end 10s near my room.

Edit: just get the new MB katana all class, judgement time latent, stronger than lambda kalicizma, and looks like an agito (it has the ancient look to it, streamlined sexiness) I just got mine yesterday, plain awesome, has a gray aura animation to it as well.
    Trust me Niko could 10-11*s all he wants and still have his rep and fan base and maybe he likes being challenged also if he gets blacklisted hey thats cool sides aint nobody got time for buttheads with poisonous attitudes who complain that the game is boring now because they sucked the life outta the contents within the first week and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Tbh been thinking on crafting my Elysion and Sukei Suzumi to make them all class (or Katana at least HU useable for subclass leveling), cause I doubt I will use anything else then them for a long time :|

That and FIFO could get more fun with Ely
    Don't think either of those would be a good idea.

The katana would be kinda a waste if you only want to use it as HU to level up HU.
    Because the release of new level caps is so far apart, it would be better to temporarily use a different HU equipable katana when you need to level up HU.

About FI/FO with elysion, you only use fire techs with her, right?
    The only fire techs that would benefit from elysion would be nafoie and ilfoie, I guess. Plus a fire specced FO already has fast technic casting to begin with...

This rod below has fire technic boosting latent, if you were to craft it to be equipable by FI, maybe it would be a nicer option than elysion? (if you like the looks of the rod, that is)

PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Allclass craft the 6 star Katana. If you want a cheap fancy looking all class Katana.
    Alterenitvely Agito. (hue)

Coat Edge-D is all class and spiffy but T-requirement. Though for swords, theres 3 good camos for Swords (Leo, Apothesis and the Fate Crossover red sword) so even Lambda Artistan can work... or a christmas tree or whatever

Lambda Hyperion or Nei Claw for all class WL, though some of the newer drops are adding things like TE equip or, Br equip and stuff so maybe you're one of the right classes...
    (Like the Yamata WL from SH Nordiaransa is nice. its HU/FO/BR equip)

Lambda Patty is ugly as shit. The only all class partisans im aware of is like a broom or SOul Eater (not banish). But the Partisan camo is also beautiful so consider that.

The only gunslash you need is GUnslash zero and thats perfect in every shape :|

Rods you have a few choices like Umbralla Rod, pumpkin trick, Mic, but most of them are gimmicky (except Umbra) but there are a few nice Rod camos too... Or just craft an older rod you enjoyed (like i would have crafted Alba Folones if i didnt get a Rabbit Wand)

Wands you're stuck with Cool and Hot Jack. Or a Lollipop... but who uses wands anyway ;; (get a frying pan camo from the shop or from Franka)

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Trust me Niko could 10-11*s all he wants and still have his rep and fan base and maybe he likes being challenged also if he gets blacklisted hey thats cool sides aint nobody got time for buttheads with poisonous attitudes who complain that the game is boring now because they sucked the life outta the contents within the first week and a half.
    LOL yes I know those are the super elitist jpn players that go 50 el orochi with 7 slots on everything, obviously not everyone cares enough to go searching thru players with crafted 10s and blacklisting each and every player.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

obviously not everyone cares enough to go searching thru players with crafted 10s and blacklisting each and every player.
    Thats just plain crazy of someone to active hunt those people down with said weapons. That crafted 10* could probably be a costume piece or someone who RPs heck might even be a joke weapon or something they are too lazy or cant be bothered to level said class to use

But whatever tickles their pickles if you catch my drift xD

I don't know, I think you'd have to be really overdoing it if you are going as far to blacklist people who aren't pro... like maybe they should just chill and realize it's just a game. The game must be so empty/lonely to that person if he can't see imperfect players. That actually makes me feel a bit sorry for them in a way... >.<

But, if they're an elitist like that, then I guess that is actually a good thing since it means those people don't have to put up with them.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

I think people should be able to distinguish that there is a grey area between 7 slotted best in slot gear and +5 8* weapons

if someone doesn't want to play with someone doing a quarter of their damage that's kind of understandable, I think

because, you know, I like to complete missions too

LOL they carry pretty hard tho, goldradas drop like dagans and they can asigiri dash across the whole map with dat infinite pp, I don't mind at all as long as they don't start blacklisting me just because I'm using a shit 50 element dio lacruico and that's not good enough to them.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/