Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by reptile7383 View Post
    And yet sega of America has recently fired a large portion of thier staff. I dont get why people give the benefit of the doubt to sega knowing what they are doing when they constantly butcher their best franchise.
    there are different shades of extremity when it comes to corporate restructuring. they aren't doing this because they are going under, btw. it's to return to profitability by eliminating redundant positions and thinning the payroll. many electronics businesses aren't profitable from time to time but that doesn't mean the sky is falling. there is no benefit of the doubt here, i already covered how they will probably fuck up the na release if it ever happens.

It would be funny if Sea company playpark.net host is using that patch aida and other made so just they can have English version lol

unfortunately, the SEA version isn't using it.

I can confirm it, I participated in the SEA-- errr SHIT Beta cause I live in SEA.

All I want to know is what happened in between the time Sega announced a West release! what caused them to delay/cancel it? its not like they did any poles to see if there was actual demand or lack there of in the west
    Deuman: ナギサ 75Br 75Hu 75Gu 75Fi 75Bo 72Ra 75Fo 88Hr 95Ph

Human: Rikudou Sennin 63Hu 53Fi

Newman: Yoruchi 53Hu 40Fi 53Br

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Pain View Post
    All I want to know is what happened in between the time Sega announced a West release! what caused them to delay/cancel it? its not like they did any poles to see if there was actual demand or lack there of in the west
    Sega America has poor Marketing skills.
    Last edited by Jazneo; May 3, 2014 at 06:11 PM.

There hasnt been since....Dreamcast. Maybe GC.

It's an extremely niche franchise and SoJ, like other Japanese countriesCOMPANIES and unlike SQE, hasnt yet realized that the western hemisphere actually LIKES JRPGs.

Though really, SoJ just has its head up its ass and conversely that affects SoE who happens to hold power over SoA, who is a bitch to everyone lol.

Financially, Sega is on top of the world, but fuck everything else. That's why from OUR perspective, Sega looks fucking insane...until you look at their stocks and read their fiscal reports.
    Last edited by GHNeko; May 21, 2014 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen an EN Phantasy Star advertisement... anywhere.
    They had a PAX booth that one time and that's pretty much a big piece of advertising these days since Adblock.

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    They had a PAX booth that one time and that's pretty much a big piece of advertising these days since Adblock.
    AIDA actually meant a TV advertisement.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    AIDA actually meant a TV advertisement.
    TV isn't a very good way to advertise these days especially to the market that would play PSO2. The younger crowd doesn't watch much if any TV anymore because of Youtube, Netflix, and other on demand stuff. If you wanted to advertise, you'd need to put the ads on those types of services but there's still the inherit problem of adblock keeping said group from seeing the ads.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    It's an extremely niche franchise and SoJ, like other Japanese countries and unlike SQE, hasnt yet realized that the western hemisphere actually LIKES JRPGs.
    It's an extremely niche franchise and SoJ, like other Japanese countries and unlike SQE,
    like other Japanese countries and unlike SQE,
    like other Japanese countries
    Japanese countries

ok