Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

I was in a pretty lame party and we got our pussies smoked. 1 Techer... no Force... lots of people sub 60. Boo. However, the chest plate rarely opened which fucked us. Does it open randomly? If you continually pound it will it stay off? Nobody seemed to be going for it.

The chestplate (also known as the gong and the clock) opens temporarily when Mirage procs on it. While it's open, you have the opportunity to deal enough damage to it to bust it and force it open permanently. Mirage will only work three times, so if you don't bust it within three procs, that weak point won't be available for the rest of the fight.

Had a glitched 2nd run. He just sat there doing nothing for the whole MPA and we just wailed on him.

Signature by Gama

Finally seeing a decrease in overall deaths during Luther. It's quite pleasing to witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Finally seeing a decrease in overall deaths during Luther. It's quite pleasing to witness.
    I noticed that too, in the latest Luther run I did. People dying less (I notice more people dying in the Apos Dorios fight than Luther now). But, man, when Luther is close to death, the frequency and intensity of his attacks are insane. At least they give you a chance and don't do an obnoxious amount of damage.

I think the Apostle fights are more annoying now that I actually know what Loser does. Doritos sometimes have really wonky hitboxes. I especially hate its double swipe because I sometimes assume I'm going to get a guard off on the first hit, and for whatever reason it doesn't hit me and my guard on the first hit and it hits me from behind on the second hit. The projectile version is also kind of obnoxious with that projectile rain spam it does since I can't safely overend or whatever as a hunter. IMO all of Loser's hitboxes/moves are fairly clean in comparison. If I get hit by something, I know it why and what I could have done to fix it.

Block into step fixes the issue by iframe the second slash in case the block doesn't proc, but... I'd rather just actually have my block work when an attack that clearly looks like it is hitting me instead of randomly blocking nothing and getting hit from behind the next attack.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I think it's going to get to a point where Doritos will be like 1mil~2min fight. I definately notice people dying less at loser and even ship 2 getting past 100%, and killing him quicker. Some are about as quick as a decent mpa (the ones that takes like 5mil~6min to kill) on Elder fight .

Is it allowed to go back to the camp ship to reload on mates as long as someone else is still fighting?

Yes, one of my friends did that and came back into the fight.

I wonder if the sheer HP of luther is part of Sega's re-evaluation of class balance. I like how it went from people running out of time to finishing in sub-5 minutes with WB.

If we're really lucky, MPAs won't rely so completely on one specific class always being around, or hopefully other classes can get alternatives to WB. I'd really like to see Techers getting a Zalure SE during Wand Lovers for example, or they could finally add that skill to War Cry that debuffs enemies in its AOE.