Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Furtive Pygmy View Post
    Interesting.

Well i hope you use it haha. I'm so excited for a full english game.

If anything you can skip the enemy names of enemies and just get the descriptions of quests/items from the SEA version because i imagine the translations of the descriptions cant be too bad since they have to describe what something is clearly
    Region block?
    1.5 episode behind?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Region block?
    1.5 episode behind?

I'm not sure what you mean by this? can you explain further?

I'm not sure what you mean by this? can you explain further?
    The region block or how far behind in content it's in?

The game is only available to south east asia (SEA) and it only has episode 1 as current content. As far as I'm aware, no Dewman or Braver and lacking a lot of exploration.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    The region block or how far behind in content it's in?

The game is only available to south east asia (SEA) and it only has episode 1 as current content. As far as I'm aware, no Dewman or Braver and lacking a lot of exploration.
    Oh isee. well i imagine they can still get a good amount of item/ quest descriptions from it.

Oh isee. well i imagine they can still get a good amount of item/ quest descriptions from it.
    Most of the episode 1 content has been translated already making it rather pointless as the game is pretty far into episode 2 with the update last year. It could be revised if their translations were better in terms of usage rather than fan translation, but that's up to AIDA and her team.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Most of the episode 1 content has been translated already making it rather pointless as the game is pretty far into episode 2 with the update last year. It could be revised if their translations were better in terms of usage rather than fan translation, but that's up to AIDA and her team.
    It's mainly the story related stuff that's translated. A lot of the flavor stuff for the whole hasn't been like NPC lobby dialog and message packs.

Zinc - Team Promoter noobishcholo's Avatar

I'm not sure if it's worth switching. The JP release has a pretty solid translation as it is right now.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noobishcholo View Post
    I'm not sure if it's worth switching. The JP release has a pretty solid translation as it is right now.
    Define solid.

Maybe 30% of the text in the game is translated. Everything that IS translated is all stuff that most people are going to see 90% of the time, and actually matters, so it seems likes way more than it actually is. Translating an entire game is a massive process, and even more so when it continually is updated.

btw, isn't Paradigm Shift is the replacement for the Matter Board?

Considering how much of a pain it is to get past the SEA region block (basically requires paying for a VPN, and even then say hello to twice the international lag because SEA internet is abysmal), it's not really worth it to try to get access to the game for the everyman. Maybe it would be possible to just extract the text from SEA version and then inject it directly into the JP client, but I think it's better to just stick to the translations that we have, since the vast majority of the content that's available in SEA right now is probably already translated, and likely with less Indonengrish. Maybe things like item descriptions and other minor bulk things could be extracted for completion's sake, but it still wouldn't be "complete".

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Paradigm Matrix
    pffff someone's been playing too much FFXIII