Page 346 of 576 FirstFirst ... 246296336343344345346347348349356396446 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I know I've been away from the game for like 3 weeks, but I fucking called this when I saw what ilbarta on an elysion and ilmegid with any kind of decent gear can do.

SEGA did what I thought they would do and just bring what they could up to braver-level strength.

There's no point in nerfing shunka now.
    For the 100th time, it's not the damage alone what makes Shunka so ridiculously overpowered.

not to mention il megid has a longer charge time, costs more pp, lacks super armor, does less damage than shunka dunka, and forces cant turn off their brain for 20 seconds like braver can. its good but it lacks the combination of things that makes shunka overpowered

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    not to mention il megid has a longer charge time, costs more pp, lacks super armor, does less damage than shunka dunka, and forces cant turn off their brain for 20 seconds like braver can. its good but it lacks the combination of things that makes shunka overpowered
    To be fair, it is ranged and homing, and if you honestly believe the bolded part to be true, I'm inclined to say you haven't had to party with shitforces that spam nothing but illmegid in TD.

literally

nothing

except

illmegid

in my heart I ask if it's too much to expect just maybe one zondeel for the dozen golrahdas wailing on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsuraJun View Post
    To be fair, it is ranged and homing, and if you honestly believe the bolded part to be true, I'm inclined to say you haven't had to party with shitforces that spam nothing but illmegid in TD.

literally

nothing

except

illmegid

in my heart I ask if it's too much to expect just maybe one zondeel for the dozen golrahdas wailing on the wall.
    I saw that video of FO/ilmegid only TD.

They didn't need to chase anything.

They weren't in danger of being hit by anything.

They all turned their brains off and let ilmegid play the game for them. What sanguine said really just does not apply anymore. Shunka alone feels tame now in every way compared to the things other classes can do.

I'll admit katanas still put other Satk weapons to shame thanks to KC, but that is at least limited by a cooldown.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; May 20, 2014 at 01:04 PM.

I want pso2 to be a game where they never nerf, just buff everything else to bring it in line. eventually we'll hit stupid numbers like 999,999,999 but who cares, they'll just have to make the last three numbers a letter like 999,999k

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Crow View Post
    I want pso2 to be a game where they never nerf, just buff everything else to bring it in line. eventually we'll hit stupid numbers like 999,999,999 but who cares, they'll just have to make the last three numbers a letter like 999,999k
    So we'd basically be playing an online version of Disgaea?

Shunka should not be nerfed.
    Nerf ilmegid PLIS, or ban it from TD.
    Last edited by Rev+; May 21, 2014 at 06:33 AM.
    Thank you for the horse, Brandon.

Deer SEGA,

Please make million storm more pp efficient. It deals too little total damage for too much pp.

Rearguards,

Buttet Bow Braver

Is'nt Million Storm and JA'd Roll Infinite Fire have almost same damage but Million has more DMG? Plus Million Storm can AoE on its linear range but yeah more damage on Bullet Bows...