View Poll Results: To SEA or not to SEA?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would like to see SEA ver. translation

3 7.69%
  • No I like it the way it is

36 92.31%
  • I'm gonna play the legit SEA version.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think that it should be clarified that the SEA translation itself is actually very good (you know, flavour text, descriptions, NPC dialogue and all that garbage). It's just the terminology, such as enemy names and whatnot that's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    I don't know of such thing or I wouldn't have made this poll.
    The translation team has stated that they're going to use the SEA translation to augment the patch. They are not going to blindly replace everything with SEA translations, and they aren't going to completely ignore it either. This is pretty standard practice, really.

I don't know why you thought it appropriate to make the thread when the SEA translation has been known for ages, and looking around should have told you that the translation team already made a decision, and even if they didn't, a poll like this wouldn't make the decision for them. It's good for gathering opinions, but the poll choices are honestly really limited, and it's kind of glaring that the choice that the translation team made isn't even an option on the poll...but whatever.

99% of the stuff that the english patchers did I'm fine with. Then again, there are a few things that I like in the SEA translation a bit more (Paradigm Matrix for Matter Board, Automata for the robots).
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    99% of the stuff that the english patchers did I'm fine with. Then again, there are a few things that I like in the SEA translation a bit more (Paradigm Matrix for Matter Board, Automata for the robots).
    It just take to do that stuff they someday add that

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    I don't know why you thought it appropriate to make the thread when the SEA translation has been known for ages, and looking around should have told you that the translation team already made a decision, and even if they didn't, a poll like this wouldn't make the decision for them. It's good for gathering opinions, but the poll choices are honestly really limited, and it's kind of glaring that the choice that the translation team made isn't even an option on the poll...but whatever.
    I did this just for you. lol
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance