Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

Well sorry i didn't know about the other threads but the VPN and Ip address change is really easy....I played the Japanese version til i hit lvl40 and then i got tired of translating.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro The Great View Post
    Well sorry i didn't know about the other threads but the VPN and Ip address change is really easy....I played the Japanese version til i hit lvl40 and then i got tired of translating.
    There's something called the "tweaker" that translates everything for you now, if you don't know already.

And if you want to play the money version of pso2 where you hafto pay for literally anything you want to do, go ahead. And if you'd like to have content that's 2 years behind forever, then be my guest.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Well, 99.99% of the forum goes here play the Japanese version.
    So if latent change is the same as the Taiwan, and other change, then information and discussion or question that you have, might not be able to match up with the information that goes in the japanese version that the majority play here, and you'll have to find another community beside this one.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Yeah, If you're interested in trying it out the new version that shouldn't be hard to do if you know what to do. Keep in mind the Japanese version is superior, most of it is translated in English with a patch and SEGAJP knows about it and the outside JP region players. don't bother the JP community and you should be fine like most foreign players.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Well, 99.99% of the forum goes here play the Japanese version.
    So if latent change is the same as the Taiwan, and other change, then information and discussion or question that you have, might not be able to match up with the information that goes in the japanese version that the majority play here, and you'll have to find another community beside this one.
    after a bit of googling, there seem to already be some English speaking communities appearing for the SEA version, and PSO-W is supposed to be "the largest Phantasy Star community"+^_^+ i say lets just stay patient and welcome SEA players as well as JP players, i mean, there were multiple versions of PSU this forum held topics about, why can't PSO-W do the same for PSO2?+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    after a bit of googling, there seem to already be some English speaking communities appearing for the SEA version, and PSO-W is supposed to be "the largest Phantasy Star community"+^_^+ i say lets just stay patient and welcome SEA players as well as JP players, i mean, there were multiple versions of PSU this forum held topics about, why can't PSO-W do the same for PSO2?+^_^+
    It will be interesting for them to share information on the difference.

But I haven't heard SEA version getting any SEA only content though.

Taiwan has the Weapon and outfit, and Lobby, and now the Taiwan only RNG Latent on weapons.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Sighs sadly after some tests, it appears they placed up IP Blocking of some forms for PSO2 SEA. I had to use a Vietnam IP via a VPN Service just to be able to download the client, patch it, and go into it.

Also the Japanese version and this...Tweaker...seems that last major update has changed alot of things. I keep running into alot of untranslated things concerning story, items, NPCs and such. It felt like only 70 percent was translated instead of the 96 percent I was told of. Any idea what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    It will be interesting for them to share information on the difference.

But I haven't heard SEA version getting any SEA only content though.

Taiwan has the Weapon and outfit, and Lobby, and now the Taiwan only RNG Latent on weapons.
    I took a peek on their site...

Terms & Conditions:
    • Phantasy Star Online 2 Team and Asiasoft reserves the right to change the details without prior notice.
    • Decision of the team is final.

- AS PSO2 Administrator

One never know what'll they change though. I think they'll probably stick with their game term; Force=Wizard, My Room=Quarters, Visiphone=Vidphone and Health Potion for Mates.

And again, spending 50k AC during event period for a Yellow Rappy Suit is just...
    Last edited by Nymfidemus; May 27, 2014 at 02:50 AM.

I'm pretty sure the IRL Money -----> AC are not directly proportional.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Don't bother. These type of Americans have a strange, incomprehensible obsession with only playing this game if it has a legitimate English translation.

Apparently, playing with the JP and the risk of getting banned (is there really a huge risk?) are too dangerous for them to try this version out.

Honestly... my patience with my intolerant countrymen is getting thin. Granted, there are some who aren't this thick-skulled, but seriously... when are they going to lower their guard, even if a little?

you never get ban on JP servers they accept america money in pso2es app to buy AC.

Sea need to remove there IP block if they want more people to play it
    Last edited by Jazneo; May 27, 2014 at 05:13 AM.
    << Me