Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alukard View Post
    Considering how little content and how many technical issues this game has, I'd feel the same
    since when did the game have little content? it gets bi-weekly updates, typically with a major update every month or two.

there's plenty of stuff on my wishlist (i'd love to see potentials added to units, giving them functionality akin to the old pso1 slots such as cure/freeze, god/battle, etc.), but it's just not accurate to say the game has little content.

It's very accurate.

Everything is a rehash of something else, the random maps make the game have very little varied content, and anything unique is locked behind Emergency Quests.

After a point, every player just does TACOs and then AFKs for the next good EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    It's very accurate.

Everything is a rehash of something else, the random maps make the game have very little varied content, and anything unique is locked behind Emergency Quests.

After a point, every player just does TACOs and then AFKs for the next good EQ.
    Would you mind telling me exactly what unique things are hidden behind Emergency Quests?

Way I see it, the only things truly unique are Tower Defense, the Falzes, two fields and one boss to a pre-existing field.

Beyond that, I'm pulling up nothing that you'd use for a complaint about "lack of content".

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Would you mind telling me exactly what unique things are hidden behind Emergency Quests?

Way I see it, the only things truly unique are Tower Defense, the Falzes, two fields and one boss to a pre-existing field.

Beyond that, I'm pulling up nothing that you'd use for a complaint about "lack of content".
    Anything that isn't barred behind the EQ wall.

The actual game content is repeating the same missions since Forest and fighting reskins of a lot of the normal enemies and hunting reskinned or recolored weapons and units. And clothes, the amount of updates to add in more costumes and accessories shouldn't make up the bulk of these bi-weekly updates.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Anything that isn't barred behind the EQ wall.

The actual game content is repeating the same missions since Forest and fighting reskins of a lot of the normal enemies and hunting reskinned or recolored weapons and units. And clothes, the amount of updates to add in more costumes and accessories shouldn't make up the bulk of these bi-weekly updates.
    Wait a damned minute. Have you actually logged in recently? You can't honestly say these things with only Beta experience, now can you?

I mean, what else do you want them to do? Remake PSO1 with PSO2's systems and package it behind a Buy to Play wall?

I'm just confused by why you think most of those "uniques" are barred behind the EQ wall. Since some of those EQs are effectively rehashes of older missions.

As I said earlier, the only "unique" EQs I'd say fit that label are Tower Defense, Falz Elder/Luther, Urban Crisis and Darker Den. Atm Mothership is Story only, and the EQ version we're getting on the next update has an environmental atmosphere backed up by the story.

So tell me... what exactly is locked behind the "EQ Wall" that is unique, other than what I've mentioned earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Wait a damned minute. Have you actually logged in recently? You can't honestly say these things with only Beta experience, now can you?

I mean, what else do you want them to do? Remake PSO1 with PSO2's systems and package it behind a Buy to Play wall?

I'm just confused by why you think most of those "uniques" are barred behind the EQ wall. Since some of those EQs are effectively rehashes of older missions.

As I said earlier, the only "unique" EQs I'd say fit that label are Tower Defense, Falz Elder/Luther, Urban Crisis and Darker Den. Atm Mothership is Story only, and the EQ version we're getting on the next update has an environmental atmosphere backed up by the story.

So tell me... what exactly is locked behind the "EQ Wall" that is unique, other than what I've mentioned earlier?
    Just the ones that you mentioned.

I've lost all interest in the game but I do log in to check content and it's not exactly deviating from what's already there.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

How can you not realize that almost every new area they add has the exact same mission lineup as everything before it?

Get quest points in a single area
    Get to area 3 and clear EC that will show up in any future mission of the area
    Get to area 3 and kill sub-boss
    Free Field

As far as reskins, though, the only real offender on that is the floating continent. While a lot of animations on enemies are shared between areas, they often bring new attack patterns to vary things up.
    Last edited by Macman; May 29, 2014 at 05:51 PM.

http://youtu.be/5LNIkmPi6VQ

Remember the old days when Sega said the game would be connect to the whole world
    << Me

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    How can you not realize that almost every new area they add has the exact same mission lineup as everything before it?

Get quest points in a single area
    Get to area 3 and clear EC that will show up in any future mission of the area
    Get to area 3 and kill sub-boss
    Free Field

As far as reskins, though, the only real offender on that is the floating continent. While a lot of animations on enemies are shared between enemies, they often bring new attack patterns to vary things up.
    The whole player base got fooled with "AQ's", too. Twice. It's basically the same thing as regular quests with more enemies. Probably the way the regular quests should have been to begin with.
    Code:
     <05:05:41> "Cicero.": ill just pussy play
    <05:05:43> "Cicero.": if i sense danger
    <05:05:45> "Cicero.": ill heal
    <05:05:54> "☿Futa_Fiend☿": yeah make joey proud
    pm 4 carry

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    You know it costs money to set up and host servers, as well as continued advertising and tech dev for a game, right?
    Yet private servers for PSO BB still exists.