Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyWings View Post
    Any petition would have to address Asiasoft, Sega must likely can't do much because it's in the contract.
    Majority have spoken/suggested AS to keep the original in-game term but they still chose to use theirs, so I highly doubt they'll even care about this petition.

ill say im not in the sea region but i understand exactly what SEA is doing SEA believes that if you live in SEA region you should be plaing SEA MMOS and not JP or any other regions MMOS

SEA are some of the biggest jerks in the gaming industry all they care about is making as much money off there own people as possible and they overprice there cash shops
    to live you must kill something for food whether it be a plant or an animal all life depends on the cycle of death.
    "Life is a fleeting dream but Death is eternal"

hello.
    latest i talk with my friend about Way taiwan wasn't blocked ip
    he's told me his friend were taiwanese and he got ip blocked
    since mid of april. but nows day i see many people still asking
    about this block or not
    unfortunately i couldn't find any taiwan vpn to test by my self
    if anyone can do please prove it

well
    i'm sure taiwan was blocked in mid of april but now ?
    if it not anymore what's that meaning ?
    can we all SEA play hope for unblock in nearby soon

more sucking thing i found in thai server
    -many player were banned for unknown reason
    -many player were kick out from game, relocation to out of ship
    npc change location and everyone got message from player name
    'psohack team' in the same time
    -from above problem thai gm annouce it's not hacking but some one
    just edit client and cause problem to other but it's not hacking (LMAO)
    -they still keep game open even above problem was happen not emergency close or annouce anything
    -server computer has many loaded so they try to contact SEGA (they decide this thing faster than hacking problem)

this is true story from thai server i didn't make to discredit (as like it have) or some thing. read and judge by you opinion how suck of asiasoft
    if thailand doesn't have winner co. i think asiasoft is must be beyond of suck

Quote Originally Posted by rappykillme View Post
    hello.
    latest i talk with my friend about Way taiwan wasn't blocked ip
    he's told me his friend were taiwanese and he got ip blocked
    since mid of april. but nows day i see many people still asking
    about this block or not
    unfortunately i couldn't find any taiwan vpn to test by my self
    if anyone can do please prove it

well
    i'm sure taiwan was blocked in mid of april but now ?
    if it not anymore what's that meaning ?
    can we all SEA play hope for unblock in nearby soon

more sucking thing i found in thai server
    -many player were banned for unknown reason
    -many player were kick out from game, relocation to out of ship
    npc change location and everyone got message from player name
    'psohack team' in the same time
    -from above problem thai gm annouce it's not hacking but some one
    just edit client and cause problem to other but it's not hacking (LMAO)
    -they still keep game open even above problem was happen not emergency close or annouce anything
    -server computer has many loaded so they try to contact SEGA (they decide this thing faster than hacking problem)

this is true story from thai server i didn't make to discredit (as like it have) or some thing. read and judge by you opinion how suck of asiasoft
    if thailand doesn't have winner co. i think asiasoft is must be beyond of suck
    Taiwan was never ip blocked, please don't spread false information.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

What does Sea stand for? Will other foreign players be at risk of an IP ban in future?

Quote Originally Posted by Tes View Post
    What does Sea stand for? Will other foreign players be at risk of an IP ban in future?
    South East Asia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southeast_Asia

So far, only China is ip-banned, because majority of RMT work shop are from there.
    SEA region is, because the publisher there, Asiasoft, payed Sega to implment an ip-ban
    Taiwan/Hk publisher, Gamania, did not implment an IP-ban, instead they paid Sega for their own region special content, which will start appearing next week
    Sakai(Producer) has also already addressed the issue already, regarding the TOS change, and ip-ban, which you can find, if you do some research.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tes View Post
    SEA = South East Asia ..... But I think in this case, Some-south East Asia. I think the IP Blocked one is countries within AsiaSoft service area.

Risk for IP ban always there, but I think it depends on the publisher. Taiwan didn't get IP Block while having their own PSO2 Server, just SEA one.

Edit : too late to reply ..... 1 min =="
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

SEA means South-East Asia. And foreigners have always been at a risk of an IP ban, and always will be, unless Sega somehow manages to open the Japanese version of PSO2 to the worldwide audience (which is literally never happening, by the way). However, RMT activity from China and Sega's (alleged) contractual obligation to block the countries that Asiasoft provides the PSO2 service to have been the only precedents of IP bans to draw conclusions from.

Based on this evidence, an IP ban isn't too likely unless something major happens, such as a NA release by a company as greedy as Asiasoft. However, the chance is still there, and it isn't going anywhere.

Well I guess i'll steer clear of spending any more money on AC. I looked on cirnopedia and someone mentioned using a workaround. So with workaround's available does that mean that technically, if you got one working, you could use your same account or would you have to start again from scratch?

In case of an IP block, your account most likely won't get banned, and you'll still be able to use a sufficiently protected proxy connection to slip back into the game without losing anything. I doubt that accounts with a history of connections from overseas will be put on Sega's watch list, either.

If you get a message about your account being suspended or banned, though, it's game over, unless you can forge a sufficiently believable evidence that you are Japanese. Sega doesn't seem to police foreigners too hard, though, as I think I remember somebody getting themselves unbanned before.