Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

With my HUcaseal he is easy. I can own him on all difficulties. However, recently I decided to start playing a FOnewearl. I beat through the mines to fight Vol Opt...

and I got my ass handed to me. I didn't even get past the first form. I went in with 10 Monofluids and 10 Difluids, and I used all of them. I destroyed all the screens, and all the pop up posts, but he just wouldn't die.

What am I doing wrong?

Shopping Cart...

how many tims have you tries...and kill the little thing that come from the ceiling in the middle of the room

Veteran Fighter

nothing, just destroy all screens and red post till all are gone. then fight second form.

also, what are you using for your weapon/techs?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-25 16:44 ]</font>

You Fat Pie.

This has happened to me, for a force mines is the hardest level. I think its because force have low HP and weakness against Light Element. It sucks but you will get stronger and stronger and it will be piss easy!

I have a wand equipped (I use it for the MST boost)

As for techs, I know all but Grants and Megid. I can't remember which I was using against him... whatever did the most damage, I guess.

I am level 21... and the Mines itself is easy. I fly through. It's just Vol Opt that gives me trouble.

Resist/Lightning,Thunder,whatever.

Attack the thing in the middle of the room.

Go for red Heads,Gi or Ra zonde in the middle of the room to damage all head things.

I haven't found any Resist/Lightning units yet... but thanks for the tip.

All I did was use Zonde or Foie (can't remember) on the ceiling thing. When it came down, I quickly used Razonde to have a sure hit at the red totem that attacks, and then I used Foie on the monitors whenever Vol Opt appeared. He isn't that hard, as long as you are fast.

Also, although you shouldn't have trouble on the second part since he's easier then the first, I'll just say what I suggest doing against the second part. Run around in circles, and when you think that any of his missilies/energy spheres/pillars have stopped, cast Zonde two or three times, more if he's healing, and then keep running. Rinse and repeat. But you should know this since you already beat him with a different character.

Get 10 Sol Atomizers, Gizonde the screens, and take down that antenna in the middle of the arena. See if Zonde or Foie takes down a red-flashing totem harder.