Page 182 of 430 FirstFirst ... 82132172179180181182183184185192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 4299

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin_punch View Post
    Aight guys, the new Gentei is calling me to raise my Fighter, as I've left it in the upper 40's long enough.

Caveat: this tree just looks funky as shit to me. Hunter and Braver was quite obvious.

Thus far, this is what I got.
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00000Ib000000j

My thoughts: Getting jacked up on status abnormalities seems kinda wonky... few and far between, no? I generally don't count on them.
    I could easily spend the points in HP and S-ATK but I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

EDIT:
    Read Rendezvous post on the last page. Now going w/ this. I think this will work. Bummer I had to use so much on Wise Stance. How often will that be used? :-/
    Why are you leveling S-Atk up 2 if S-Atk up 1 and 3 already have some points and maxing them first would be better?
    Also to the second tree, why are you leveling Brave Critical if you don't have Critical strike?
    Wise stance is quite handy now that I fucked around with D.Sabers and Knuckles. but If you don't want it I would recommend you something like this: http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00000Ib000000j

If anything, I would highly recommend utilizing this build instead: http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00000Ib000000j

The logic behind this is that S-ATK Up 1 & 3 (with PP Slayer) is simply better than Critical Strike (with Brave Critical and PP Slayer). In addition, having Lv.5(10) Wise Stance and Wise Stance Up 1 is doing more harm than good (under certain circumstances).
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Thanks to both of you -- I will check over these (but now I must sleep).

Also to the second tree, why are you leveling Brave Critical if you don't have Critical strike?
    Unsure if fighter will be my main class or not. Probably won't know for a bit to be honest. I have enough stones to get a Bio weapon but will be damned if I know what I want. Haha.

In addition, having Lv.5(10) Wise Stance and Wise Stance Up 1 is doing more harm than good (under certain circumstances).
    Indeed but ti's required for PP Slayer, no?

Unsure if fighter will be my main class or not. Probably won't know for a bit to be honest. I have enough stones to get a Bio weapon but will be damned if I know what I want. Haha.

Indeed but ti's required for PP Slayer, no?

If you're maining a Fighter, then the skill build I suggested will work fine; however, if you're subbing a Fighter, then you will have to allocate 5 SP towards obtaining Step Advance, Step Attack, and Just Reversal on the Fighter tree.

With that being said, allocating SP into Wise Stance is required to unlock the others skills that is beneath it (like Wise Stance Up 1, S-ATK Up 3, HP Up 2, and Deadline Slayer) to reach PP Slayer.

Even though Brave Stance is used most of the time, Wise Stance definitely has it uses:

- Select missions such as Amduscia Time Attack (F.Continent section) for an example is Wise Stance friendly.

- Some bosses like Transmizer's rear, Big Vardha's (tricky) platform, Zeshrayda's chest core, Dark Falz's Arms, and Dark Falz Elder takes advantage of Wise Stance.

- Select 10*/11* Weapons feature "From Behind" potential which provides 12% boost while using Wise Stance -- thus making it even more effective.
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Jun 11, 2014 at 12:26 PM.

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Zesh's Chest Core benefits from Wise? that's kinda neat to know.
    Also don't forget to mention that Wise is useful against Caterdran and Vol dragons tail (or better said any tail in the game). It is even useful against Ragne's Rear legs.

I personally would get a skill tree like this if I haven't miss skilled myself http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00000Ib000000j
    Guess I have to wait for the next skill tree reset pass.

Cheer's on the Wise Stance tips. Indeed, I've been feeling it with Transmizer. Damn thing moves so much though, and i'm kind of getting used to the Fighter weapons. Definitely with Falz Arm. Is each Big Vardha piece it's own entity? Since you can only hit one at a time it seems, I thought it might treat all of Big Vardha as a whole.

Other question: I got a Niren Kamui from TD2 the other day. That coupled w/ the Gentei got my ass in gear to get my Fighter going. I also have 6 Bloody Moons and am trying to decide what to get. I just spent a small fortune pimping out my Darzentou, so I don't really want to do that again w/ the Bio Katana. Still not sure what route to go. Was thinking of getting the Bio Twin Daggers. They look dope, and 8% to JA is groovy. The element is a bit of a turd though, and getting it to 50 would take either another 6 Bloody Moons, or a LOT of ADSH / Amakaze runs (and money either way). I'd probably pay 5 mi on top to change it to light. I could get my Niren Kamui to 50 fire for another 600,000 roughly and an 11-star pass. It's Latent at level 3 + PP Slayer would be ATK +600 when PP is less than 50%. That sounds pretty impressive but I've not seen it in action.

Also: I never see anyone use Double Sabers. Was one of my favorites from PSO. Sucky?

Cheer's on the Wise Stance tips. Indeed, I've been feeling it with Transmizer. Damn thing moves so much though
    I usually wait until he makes this move that makes him "exhausted". Especially in the ranged form I would prefer not to be near him.

Other question: I got a Niren Kamui from TD2 the other day. (...) but I've not seen it in action.
    Consider yourself lucky
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQAlzAdNtAw

Also: I never see anyone use Double Sabers. Was one of my favorites from PSO. Sucky?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCCpII3sfgM
    Just because no one is using something doesn't mean its bad. Double Sabers with Deadly archer can deal some serious damage. Which is why I love fighter so much. It forces me to switch around weapons to be efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Zesh's Chest Core benefits from Wise? that's kinda neat to know.
    Also don't forget to mention that Wise is useful against Caterdran and Vol dragons tail (or better said any tail in the game). It is even useful against Ragne's Rear legs.

Oh man, how could I possibly forget about those bosses?! All together:

Natives

- Rockbear's head (while temporarily laying on its back)
    - Fang (or Snow) Banther/Banshee's rear toenails

Dragonkins

- Caterdran/Caterdra'nsa's tail (like you stated, XrosBlader821)
    - Vol Dragon's tail (like you stated, XrosBlader821)
    - Quartz Dragon's tail
    - Chrome Dragon's wings (after eating Darkers)
    - Goronzoran's fallen state (when you break all 4 crystal staves)
    - Dragon EX's tail

Mechs

- Tranmizer's rear (during the temporarily cool down state)
    - Big Vardha's (back-half) platform
    - Vardha Soma's rear engine jets

Oceanid

- Org Blan's tail
    - Biol Meduna's rear tentacles

Darkers

- Dark Ragne's rear legs (like you stated, XrosBlader821)
    - Dark Vibrace's rear end
    - Zeshrayda's chest core (while temporarily laying on its back)
    - Dark Falz's Arms
    - Dark Falz Elder (since it's the back-half of the platform)
    - Apos Doritos' tail

Other

- Cougar NX fallen state (while temporarily laying on its stomach)

Some are practical, some aren't -- but yeah, Wise Stance has its enjoyable moments~

Edit:

Other question: I got a Niren Kamui from TD2 the other day. That coupled w/ the Gentei got my ass in gear to get my Fighter going. I also have 6 Bloody Moons and am trying to decide what to get. I just spent a small fortune pimping out my Darzentou, so I don't really want to do that again w/ the Bio Katana. Still not sure what route to go. Was thinking of getting the Bio Twin Daggers. They look dope, and 8% to JA is groovy. The element is a bit of a turd though, and getting it to 50 would take either another 6 Bloody Moons, or a LOT of ADSH / Amakaze runs (and money either way). I'd probably pay 5 mi on top to change it to light. I could get my Niren Kamui to 50 fire for another 600,000 roughly and an 11-star pass. It's Latent at level 3 + PP Slayer would be ATK +600 when PP is less than 50%. That sounds pretty impressive but I've not seen it in action.

As for the Niren Kamui vs. Bio Daggers -- that's honestly a tough call. Both of there potential are pretty deadly, however, Lv.3 Black Heart might be more deadlier (especially paired with PP Slayer). PP Slayer provides 200 S-ATK (10% damage) and Lv.3 Black Heart provides 400 S-ATK (20% damage). Together, that's a beastly 600 S-ATK (30% damage)!

With that being said, Double Sabers is Fighter's weapon for DPS! This weapon does a great job dealing with tanky enemies and active bosses. I personally use Acro Effect (for auto block frames) and (semi-charged to charged) Deadly Archers for bossing. Some people can argue that Chaos Riser is a great utility skill to gather enemies that's surrounding you.
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Jun 11, 2014 at 08:41 PM.

Hello, new player/fighter here, currently 28/28 Fi/Hu running with a pair of Ex. 3 +10 Astellas. Someone recently informed me that extended weapons only take me so far, as non extended weapons do more than extended ones even if they have a lower visual S-ATK (Is this true?).

So my problem is regarding progression: How/When should I be upgrading my weapon and what should I be upgrading it to? Are there notable landmark twin daggers? Like I know Niren Kamui is an excellent weapon once it has it's potential unlocked as it synergizes extremely well with PP Slayer.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Uchouten; Jun 12, 2014 at 01:58 AM.

at your current level extended weapons are fine but by the time you reach vh you should start looking at a 7-9* to replace them(but not red/blue weapons) and a 10* by the time you reach sh, extended weapons lack a hidden minimum damage modifier that all rare weapons save red and blue weapons have. this modifier is pretty significant overall and can greatly influence damage as it limits variance to 90-100% as opposed to the massive variance crafted weapons have(something like 50-100% before dex is factored in)