Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Your Tank/support builds aren't viable

I'm not sure what it is with the english community but the large majority of you seem to be under the assumption that tank hunters (or any hunters at all atm, lmao) are viable, along with strictly support techers and other redundant combinations

They're not viable and they're not going to be come episode 3 no matter how many survival skills they add

Forces wasting their time zondeeling so you can hit something for once in your life isn't going to make things run smoother, you playing a class that is actually viable will. (To elaborate considering some people are incapable of comprehending this correctly, I'm not saying zondeel is redundant, useless melee classes expecting force spend their time as 24/7 zondeel bots because they're incapable of hitting things before they die however, are redundant.)

Playing with your own useless playstyles in MPAs for fun is selfish and useless, you're just slowing everyone else down, gifoie and barta aren't viable and you're just stopping people from a 3rd run in izanai.

This game is literally based around killing things as fast as possible and if you're not doing that you're doing something wrong

You all talk down about south american players when you're literally the equivalent of south american players in NA games, you're talking out loud obnoxiously in a game that you're not even supposed to be playing

It's entitled and selfish and you're just screwing over the rest of the playerbase so you can have a good time

Honestly if you're not playing viable classes and using viable spells then stick to your own private MPAs instead of forcing your useless playstyles on everyone else because it's a real wonder half of the jp population on ship 2 transferred to other ships

The difference between the average JP player and the average english player is incredible, the fact that you all come in to super hard at minimum level req. with low level subclasses despite EXP cuts etc. is incredible, I can't understand why you'd possibly be so obsessed with inflicting yourselves upon other people in such a manner

Your units with blow resist aren't going to save you from failing to dodge ringada's tornado attack every single time

Please stick to b20, thanks

TL;DR: Play properly or play amongst yourselves in b20

EDIT: Also, most of you aren't valuable assets to SEGA or the game as half of you don't even pay for AC
    Last edited by Agitokatana; Aug 12, 2014 at 07:27 AM.

同志站开,我们正在处理这些帝国主义走狗 。 BlackAlphaG's Avatar

TL;DR: I'm mixing up several independent issues and having fun is not allowed.

Inazuma The Animation: Take Two.

oops i mean second season sorry i mixed up animu and hollywood pls forgive me

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    TL;DR: I'm mixing up several independent issues and having fun is not allowed.
    The issues are all heavily linked to english players and when your fun is at the expense of every other players experience including those who are actually supposed to be playing the game, then it shouldn't be allowed

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Drake Suganuma will shut you up wannabe leetist-kun yeah!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agitokatana View Post
    Forces wasting their time zondeeling so you can hit something for once in your life isn't going to make things run smoother, you playing a class that is actually viable will.
    zondeel makes runs smoother actually.

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

You lost all credibility when you said Zondeel and Gifoie aren't viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    zondeel makes runs smoother actually.
    Zondeel in specific situations makes runs smoother but those who ask force to strictly zondeel when they'd be better off using something like il megid to do 3x the damage of a melee player are doing the wrong thing

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    You lost all credibility when you said Zondeel and Gifoie aren't viable.
    Zondeel IS viable in specific situations such as certain packs in izanai, however forces spending all their time zondeeling so melee players can hit something for once is redundant

Also there are few if any situations where gifoie is more effective than il megid

Where did we find this guy?
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide