Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Actually, all those people had to do was reply to some topic and they all got titles...
    I think it was Ambrai's leaving present...
    Oh well.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Doh! I missed that one. Rats! Stupid reality, always getting in the way! Oh well I'll be an Otaku or whatever it is before to long. I guess that'll ghave to do.

Try asking a moderator if you want one. And tell them to give me a blank title, I would like that.. hehe

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Good idea...er...who's the mod now by the way?

Lets see...hmmm...what would be a good title? How about The most beautiful girl on Pioneer 2 ? Seems only logical.

Actually Cheech, I'm not really bent on being a mod here at all. The reason for this post is just a logical as somebody pointing out that they are new to the board. It may make sense, and it may not. I am a being of paradoxes within paradoxes.

Hell, screw the unique titles now, I want to be changed back to a freaking Otaku. I was more "rare" and unique that way.

Danger, complex is the mod by the way.

Dark Falz Cultist

Ahh... I'm nothing but an uber-newbie...

(Though the fact that I can rarely ever GET to the boards doesn't help... couldn't register for a while... my computer doesn't seem to like PSO World...)

Dark Falz Cultist

Consarnit! Not another doublepost...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Rotis on 2001-04-15 18:02 ]</font>

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

Your lying to yourself by saying your not "bent" to become mod, please.. I saw like 5 of your posts whining saying "Can I be mod now?" I mean come on. Have you been on ANY other message boards before? I highly doubt it because you obviously dont ASK to become mod. Mostly every owner of a message board I know hate that.

And by this post, sure, I know you were trying to hide it in here, writing a post saying "I'm old!" Was just a way to get attention by Complex or whoever to see that you've been here awhile and should "get" mod status. You dont even deserve it.

Well....again, I'm always looking after the fact on page 2 & 3 of the message boards...oh well, that's what happens when you have a life to live! Anyway, I dont post unless I have something to say, but I've been around a wee while.

Ahh, I remember the days when there were rumors of this stage called the 'ruins' & some insanely hard boss only known as 'the worm'. When someone at level 40 was god, & there was this myth about something called a 'double saber'. OOOhh !! (wakes up) sorry kids...those flashbacks happen often nowadays !!

Would you believe I've been playing sine Dec. 26 (I live in Japan) & my strongest char is only level 47 !!! HAHAHAHAAH !!! Well, laugh all you want, 'cause I'll be playing version 2 the very same day it is released here !!!!

I can't wait for ver. 2 , because it will rekindle some of those fond memories....when players who have access to new MAGs, weapons, levels, etc., start playing games with those who don't (well for a while , anyway)... new rumors...new myths...new discoveries....the very things that have kept me playing this game so long....

Anyway, hope 2 C U all online...
    yoroshiku...