Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    =|

It's not a "nerf".

They didn't adjust the Power Craft recipes after they modified the numbers, when the power crafts were balanced around previous technique numbers.

So now Namegid craft amplifies damage by like, +50%, when it's not supposed to do that.

They're just readjusting it to the new modifiers.
    sup poor person
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

And then you still see people oneshotting stuffs with Red Scorpio even after the nerf.

Get rekt.

Quote Originally Posted by un1t27 View Post
    mad because they kill faster than you do ?
    I don't think it's possible to be that childish, so no. I just don't like the fact that it was such a strong PA for mobbing - and the devs obviously agree with me. It also opens up more options for other PA's to be used as a ranger, which is always a good thing! Options are good.

GU buffs and tech craft rebalancing is the best part by far, though!

The new dev is doing a great job, very impressed so far.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Sep 2, 2014 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Personally I' mmad that oneshotting is the standard for the meta in the first place, but that's just me.
    Trash shouldn't ever take more than one shot when in SH you can easily get large mobs around you. If you're using one PA and clearing a mob oh high hp enemies like those new field goalers in Shironia, then yeah, that should be demanding of a nerf.

Nothing hurts more in this game than being kicked like a ball. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Trash shouldn't ever take more than one shot when in SH you can easily get large mobs around you. If you're using one PA and clearing a mob oh high hp enemies like those new field goalers in Shironia, then yeah, that should be demanding of a nerf.

Nothing hurts more in this game than being kicked like a ball. :|
    Even the large mobs die too fast. The entire mechanic of status effects is rendered pointless by how fast things die unless you're intentionally gimping yourself hard. If enemies can easily die in one hit then what's the point of them being there.

I mean unless sega went the opposite route and made there so many enemies that cutting through large swaths of them is the point a la sengoku basara. But not nearly enough enemies spawn for that.

i don't mind hitting with shit numbers, gave more challange. but some ppl want to finish the run quick enough

finally GM got nerf
    i have seen many ppl called them "tanker" with an GM

and force nerf is an another good moves since they rafoe all the thing now

Quote Originally Posted by Stickboy View Post
    i don't mind hitting with shit numbers, gave more challange. but some ppl want to finish the run quick enough
    I don't care about challenge. Lower numbers and dying won't make things more challenging, people get used to stuff all the time.

I just want more of the game's mechanics like juggling and SEs to be incorporated into general gameplay without requiring you to slow everyone down.

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    finally GM got nerf
    i have seen many ppl called them "tanker" with an GM
    Tankier isn't the word I'd use. Maybe "invincible" or "imortal".

But it was made to tank.

What's wrong with calling themselves tankers.

Unless they haven't unlocked the potential and still calling themselves tankers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Even the large mobs die too fast. The entire mechanic of status effects is rendered pointless by how fast things die unless you're intentionally gimping yourself hard. If enemies can easily die in one hit then what's the point of them being there.

I mean unless sega went the opposite route and made there so many enemies that cutting through large swaths of them is the point a la sengoku basara. But not nearly enough enemies spawn for that.
    Lol, Sengoku, though that would be pretty fun, if even just an EQ. Or LQ even.

Well, that's why I like playing Ra/Br or Gu/Br. Besides Diffuse Shell and my rare Sat Cannon on Spardans, I'm always in TPS to ensure weak damage, or else I lose my entire 165% weak damage. Praise thy Fury Stance nerf!